iv.

I didn't talked to Bruno since the day in the bookstore. I mean I couldn't since I never saw him and then there was the weekend but I'm excited for today.

I began working for this catering in one of the big buildings in New York City and today I'm gonna be a waitress there today.

I have like a love-hate-relationship with weddings.

Pros:  -It looks nice
           -there is cake
           -you're going to say that you want to spent the rest of your life with someone

Cons: -you're going to say that you want to spent the rest of your life with someone
           -divorce=spending ridiculos much money
           -if there's a forced marriage=no

I walked down after putting on the clothes I have to wear there. It's just some black suit pants, a white shirt and a black vest.

Running down the stairs and into the livingroom I didn't saw my mother right away but as I walked in the kitchen I could see her on the phone.

"Hi." I said quietly picking up an apple.

"Shh. Don't you see I'm on the phone." She shushed me going back to the phone.
"Yeah, don't worry honey. I'm going to be there. Yes. Yes. No of course I will talk to her about it. I won't go there don't worry." She ended the call and turned around to me.

"Who were you talking to?" I wondered taking a bite from my apple.

"Kamran. Where are you going dressed like this?" She asked eyeing me up and down.

"I have a job, remeber?" I told her, stressed by how she talked to Kamran. "Can you pick me up then? At like seven?"

"No I can't. I'm going out with Najma did you forget that?" My mother asked like I was completly dumb.

"You didn't even told me!" I protested.

"Don't you dare raise your voice on me, Carolina!" She exclaimed with a loud voice before I walked out the door.

"Fuck you." I whispered as I closed the door behind me.

Walking through the streets before I got to the bus station. Waiting for my bus I noticed the different painted walls on the other side of the road. There were flowers, quotes and a dozen other paintings.

I stepped in the bus and payed for my ticket before sitting somewhere in the back. Pulling out my book I looked through my writings. There were some good ones and some that I cringed while reading.

I tapped my pencil against the paper thinking of something and his face flashed in my mind. I saw his smile infront of me and how he chased me just to read something written on paper from me. So I wrote, I did what I could do best. Thinking about love and rhyming.

        "If I let it fall down
         Do you think it would hit the    
         ground?
         Could I stumble over it
         And run into you again
         Could I hold myself together
         And not try to quit
         It should be real
         And not like last time feel
         My mind raises towards you
         And I want to be there too.
         There next to you."

I closed it again as the bus stopped and I walked outside. The fresh air hit my face and I made my way swiftly through the crowd that was forming and towards the building I should be at in about 5 minutes.

Standing infront of it was crazy, I never thaught I would work in a buliding this huge in freaking New York City.

At the entrance there were already a few people but I walked past them into the elevator. Just as the doors closed another person came running in between the doors. I would have scowled at everyone doing this but not him. Bruno Carelli was in an elevator with me.