xii.

Kamala continued with the plan, explaining every step she had olanned in her head.

"Carolina and Zoe you grab suplies." She explained and I saw Zoe look behind me to her.

She held her thumbs up and I nooded at her with a small smile.

"Seems like you have a new friend." Bruno leaned over to whisper to me.

"Yeah, a week ago she didn't even knew I excisted." I said back making him chuckle.

I smiled at him before forcing it down to not look like a dork. I think he noticed since his eyes were burning holes through my flesh. (Just a metaphore, don't worry)

I went through lockers, grabbing out hoodies while Zoe was infront of me breaking them open with a crowbar. We were laughing from the adrenalin that was pumping through our bodies.

"Bruno and I are on mad scientist duty." She explained looking at Bruno beside me.

"After that we grab every single fire extinguisher in the school."

We were all running around the halls searching for the fire extinguishers that were all over this place. I found one in the hall near my own locker.

"Crazy I never noticed this." I mumbled before quickly walking back to the others.

"Zoe, you're on the softball team, right?" Kamala moved on with the plan. "You and Nakia grab as many balls as you can. Any questions?"
Kamala ended up with the half of us confused and the other half trying to go everything through and understand.

Nakia held her hand up, along with a few others, "So, we're gonna stop Damage Control with softballs?"

"No, we're gonna stall damage control with softballs." Kamala corrected her.

I looked to Bruno helpless hoping he understood but he just shrugged as he saw my struggle.

"And the real plan is Zoe." Everyones eyes were on her after that sentence was spoken.

Everyone was scattered around the room in their own little groups. I sat on my the table still with Kamran infront of me. I leaned my head on his with my arms around his shoulders trying to comfort both of us. Bruno grabbed my attention as he stood next to me.

"Can we talk, after this is finished?" He asked making us both, Kamran and me, look at each other before I nod.

"Yeah, sure." I answered.

"Super." He said leaning against the table next to me.

We stayed in silence, I tried focusing on the others converstaion but it didn't worked so good.

"Lee, stop trying to listen to others." Kamran said making me frown.

"I don't." I defended myself.

"Guys, let's go." Kamala announced the beginning.

"Hey Carolina, I think it's better if you stay more quiet this time." Bruno stopped me as I slid down from the table.

We held eye contact but I ignored his  caring look and just walked away towards the others. We put on the hoddies we burrowed/stole from the lockers.

We build up a few traps before it started so we were good prepared.

*I will skip this, sorry*

I was taken down, pressed against a wall getting my hands cuffed. I was exhausted and tired so I didn't cared as the brought me to a car where I saw the others in. Everyone was there just not Kamala and Kamran.
I figured they were somewhere inside or free. I was pushed against Zoe and leaned back on the window.

I felt someone kick my leg and as I looked up Bruno looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded before closing my eyes for a second, my eye lids felt heavy and I could sleep right there.

There were screams and shouts heard from outside and I couldn't care less until some green-blueish stabs were stabbing into the van and near us. We huddled together trying not to get stabbed. There was one pretty close to Bruno's face.

We somehow got out of the van and there was a crowed building around Kamala we ran to her, defending her but I noticed Kamran not being there. I got worried for him.

Kamala was in the air getting away, home probably. Everyone was hugging, celebrating that they got her out of here.

"Hey, should I bring you home?"

I smiled at him, "That would be nice."
Bruno and I walked side by side, not making any conversation. It wasn't awkward but he definetly wanted to say something.

"Where are you going to stay now?" I asked him breaking the silence.

"Uhm, I don't know honestly
everything happened so fast." He said looking down, scratching the back of his neck.

"Maybe you can stay over at mine?" I suggested before remembering what happened, "but you wouldn't do that probably."

"No, yes, if you insist I would very much like to have a pyjama party with you." He joked.

I laughed at his stupidness. "Right, that would end the second I fall into my bed."

"But it would be fine. Anyway, what happened with your wrist?" He asked changing it to the more serious topic.

"Nothing, everything is fine now." I said.

"And before that, now?" He wondered.

"Why do you care?" I asked him.

"Because I just do." He shrugged.

"Ok well, this is just there because it does." I answered the same way, "you tell me why, I do too."

"Ok," he took a deeb breath, "I like you."

"I almost got sexually asaulted." I said right after this.

"Wait what?" He said and stopped walking, "When?"

"After I ran away from you, but this guy named Daredevil saved me and  now he's my friend and lawyer I guess." I told him still walking backwards do he can catch up.

"God, Carolina, why didn't you say it?" He asked again.

"It's not so important, it's just an almost and there are women who have to face such things harder and more often." I said not wanting to continue this, "so you like me?"

His face turned a bit red before he nodded and we walked up to my front door. I dugged for my keys and opened the door when I found them.
My mother was sitting in the living room with tears streaming down her face, talking on the phone.

"Mom?" I asked not believing my eyes.

"Oh, my baby." She stood up and hugged me tight, "who is that?"

I looked back at Bruno, "He's my friend, he likes me, and he helped me when you weren't there. Can he sleepover?"

"Do you like him?" Was the first things she asked.

"I'm still debating." I said looking at him.

"Is he the guy Kamran told me about? The one you talked about since 6th grade or so?" She asked making my eyes go wide and I looked at Bruno who was shocked with my lips in a flat line.

"Ok mom, bad timing for that type of thing. We're going upstairs." I decided making my way up while grabbing Bruno's hand dragging him up with me.

When we were in my room I closed the door with our hands still together.

"6th grade, huh?" He chuckled whispering in my ear.

"Shut up." I said before falling on my bed.

A/n: The End, of season 1.