Chapter 7

That following Monday morning Diana arrives to begin her day with William and Harry. She still is on a high from the weekend. A man she has fantasized about many times confessed he has fallen for her. Then he kissed her, slowly and passionately.

Diana can still feel Charles' lips pressed against hers. The feeling of his big strong hands on her hips and against her bare back. A kiss that set her soul on fire and desire coursing through her blood. The man knew how to drive a girl crazy with just a kiss.

Diana enters and puts her coat and her purse in the closet. Heading to Wills and Harry's nursery Diana begins to get everything ready for the day. She also has plans to take the boys outside for some fresh air.

She hopes by taking the boys outside gives her a chance to think about what they talked about after the party on their way back to her flat. Charles expressed he wanted to be with her, and that he was willing to take things slowly. Then before bidding her good night he kissed her again, this kiss just as passionate as the first one. The pure thought of kissing Charles again brought color to her cheeks.

Diana wakes up William and Harry and gets them ready to start their day. Taking them outside to play on the playground made for them. William runs around to his heart's content, while Harry just wanted to be pushed on the swing.

"Ms. Spencer, I wanna play with my brother," Harry says.

"Alright," Diana says helping Harry off the swing.

Just then William screams, "Papa!"

Diana turns to see Charles walking towards them. Next thing she knows William and Harry take off running toward their father.

Charles smiles as he bends down to hug his boys. He kisses both of them then focuses his attention on the shy nanny walking towards them.

"Hello Your Highness," Diana comes up to him.

"Hello Diana," Charles replies smiling at her.

"Papa, can you play with Harry and I? Please!" William asks his father.

"I think I can stay for a little while. Unfortunately, Papa has a lot of work to do," Charles replies picking Harry up and taking Williams's hand.

The four of them walk towards the play set, Diana making sure she keeps some distance between her and Charles. She still feels shy around him, the man gives her butterflies.

Charles turns to see Diana behind him although she is keeping a distance. With William and Harry there he can't interact with her how he would like to.

Charles waits for Harry to come down the slide, applauding when Harry gets to the bottom. William then positions himself to come down the slide and Charles shows the same enthusiasm.

Diana stood by and watched as a father and his two sons play happily. It would be nice if the Prince had more time for his sons. She knows personally how much William and Harry miss him.

Out of her peripheral Diana sees Richard coming. She knows he coming to retrieve Charles so he can go off to his next appointment.

"Your Highness, I'm sorry to disturb you. Her Majesty the Queen would like a word with you," Richard says coming up to Charles.

Charles sighs as he was enjoying his time with his sons. "My mother is here?" Charles asks surprised.

"No Sir, she is expecting you at Buckingham Palace."

"William, Harry, Papa has to go see granny," Charles says to his sons as they took turns coming down the slide.

"Can we go, Papa? We want to see Granny!" Harry asks.