Chapter 5 butchering the bird.

Qrows pov.

I slowly stand up staring at the man in front of me. But them I noticed something. Blood. Was running down the side of my mouth.

Qrow: "what....how is this possible my aura should be healing me."

Y/n: "Oh please. Your aura won't be doing you any favors. After all....my rage is way more powerful then your pathetic aura."

Qrow: "So that means...."

Y/n: "to put it into terms that your small brain will understand. My punch shattered your aura....with one punch I broke your pathetic attempts at protecting yourself."

Qrow: "Thats not possible....no human should be able to do that!"

Y/n: "Thats where your wrong. Your not facing a human....your facing a god...."

Y/ns pov

With those words I charge at qrow delivering another rage filled punch. Straight to his nose. The drunk stumbles back holding his broken nose in pain.

Qrow: "ngh! You basterd!"

The drunk draws his sword and rushes at me. But as qrow brings his blade down I reach out and catch it with my bare hand. Everyone around me seems shocked.

Y/n: "Is that all you got....fine its my turn."

I squeeze on qrows sword causing the blade to snap in half. Qrows eyed widen as he trys to dodge my incoming attack. But it was useless I grab qrow by the collar of his shirt and punch him again sending the drunk flying straight through a tree.

Qrow: "ngh....my ribs."

Y/n: "Get up you basterd."

With those words I deliver a powerful kick to qrows jaw knocking atleast 5 of his teeth out. Qrow stumbles backwards just trying to gain some distance between us. But it was no use. Because as soon as qrow turned into his bird form to try and fly away. I'm already back on him. And with one hard punch qrow is sent flying once again but this time his body hits a rock causing the rock to shatter.

Qrow: "ugh....my back....why can't I move?"

Y/n: "your gonna pay for what you and your team did to my wife."

Qrow looks up at me in fear as he holds his arms up to try and block my punches.

Qrow: "Please stop...dont do this."

I dont listen as I start to just punch the drunk basterd over and over. Blood was flying everywhere as qrows body broke under my fists. Each punch broke a different bone. The first hit broke his ribs the second one broke his nose the 3rd and 4th broke qrows jaw the drunk tried to crawl away. But I grab him by the leg and drag him back over to me.

Y/n: "Your not getting away from me that easily."

And with those words I start to just lay into qrow. The sickening cracks of bones could be heard throughout the forest. As I kept hitting qrow over and over. And over. Nothing would stop me from killing this basterd. That is until a red blur moved in front of me. It was that same girl from before.....ruby rose.

Ruby: "Please stop. He's my uncle. I know you hate him for some reason but please let him live he has a family."

I go silent as I look at ruby and then back at qrow.....and I pondered the idea of letting him live. Before grabbing qrow and picking his broken body up and lifting it over my head.

Ruby: "Wait what are you doing!"

With a sickening snap I bring qrows back down onto my knee breaking his spine completely and making him unable to be a huntsmen anymore.

Y/n: "Your uncle helped kill my wife.....he deserves no mercy. However I'll spare him....on one condition.....tell me where taiyang Xiao long is."

Ruby was hesitant before speaking in a scared voice.

Ruby: "H-hes on the island of patch."

And with that I leave a barley breathing qrow on the ground for ruby to attend to.