Chapter 3 God vs mortal

Y/ns pov

After a few hours of flying the airship eventually landed at beacon academy. Once the ship landed students started to pour out of the ship meanwhile I retract my blades and put them on my back. Atreus Finally quits holding on to me. As we both look around at all of the students.

Atreus: "Wow look at all of these weapons. They look really high tech."

Y/n: "There nothing special. After all none of these weapons are enchanted. Plus most of them transform into some sorta fire arm."

Atreus: "why what's wrong with guns?"

Y/n: Guns are a cowards weapon. They were made for the people who don't take combat seriously. If your gonna fight someone then you need to face them with no fear. You need to be ready to get your hands dirty. And guns are just a cowards way of winning wars."

Mimir: "I mean he's not wrong. Everyone here has some sorta gun on them. I guess the art of combat has devolved into humans shooting at eachother."

Y/n: "Exactly. The people here have forgotten what honor is. Every student is just another pawn of ozmas. It's time for us to set them free."

Atreus nods as we both start to make our way twords the courtyard of beacon academy. As we walked Atreus noticed 2 girls arguing over something called. Dust.

???: "Ugh you absolutely dolt. I told you to watch where your going! Do you even know who I am?"

???: "Uhhh no? Should i?"

???: "She's weiss schnee herries to the schnee dust company."

The girl known as weiss sighs in annoyance.

Weiss: "Finally some recognition."

???: "the same schnee dust company that employs shady faunus labor."

Weiss: "Ugh the nerve of some people!"

Atreus looks at me as I watch the 3 girls bicker.

Atreus: "Father shouldn't we do something? That girl seems like she could use some help."

Y/n: "hmm....well we could just leave them to their business."

Atreus: "Dad!"

Y/n: "Ugh fine."

I draw my axe and slowly walk up behind weiss. As she's lecturing the red cloaked girl.

Weiss: "Listen you dolt I don't know who you think you are bu-"

???: "uhhhh weiss..."

Weiss: "shut it you dunce. I'm not done talking!"

???: "that's great and all. But you might wanna turn around."

Weiss seems confused. But she slowly turns around only to see me standing there towering over her. My axe was tightly gripped in my hand. I glared down at weiss clearly pissed off.

Weiss: "Um can I help you?"

Y/n: "Yes you can please shut the fuck up. No one cares about who your father is. So do us all a favor and shut up."

Weiss seems to grow even more pissed.

Weiss: "Do you know who I am?"

Y/n: "You just told us. And frankly I don't care. So shut your trap and move along."

Weiss: "You.....you absolute. Brute! You better learn some respect!"

Y/n: "Oh I know respect. I just don't have any twords stuck up little rich girls."

Weiss growls before drawing her rapier she points the tip at my neck. She was clearly trying to intimidate me....how cute. So I kicked weiss back causing the herris to stumble back in shock.

Weiss: "ngh....how dare yo-"

I cut weiss off by putting my axe to her neck her face goes from anger to fear instantly.

Y/n: "You will leave the red cloaked girl alone. If you don't ill track you down and cut you down where you stand. Do I make myself clear?"

Weiss: "Y-y-yes sir."

Y/n: "Good....now get the fuck outta my sight."

Weiss nods as she grabs her cart and scampers off leaving me Atreus and the red cloaked girl alone.

Cloaked girl: "Woah that was so awesome! My names ruby. Ruby rose."

When the little girl says her last name my mind goes back to the girl that my wife killed. Her name was summer rose. So this little girl must have been her daughter.

Y/n: "hmm.....its a plesure to meet you. But me and the boy must be on our way."

And so me Atreus and mimir left ruby in the courtyard as we made our way up to ozpins office.