Chapter 1 The wizard and the spartan

Y/ns pov

2 weeks have passed since those 3 strangers showed up. And atreus has been questioning me about them non stop.

Atreus: "So who were they? I've never seen anyone in this part of the woods before. Heck grimm don't even venture out this far."

Y/n: "Again I have no idea who they were. But they mentioned a name."

Atreus: "a name?"

Y/n: "Yes the woman claimed to work for someone named salem. She wanted me to join her ranks."

Atreus looks at me with a confused look in his eyes. After all the boy had no idea that I was a God. All he knew was that he wasn't completely human. The boy isn't ready to know about his Godhood. Atleast not yet. Anyways.

Atreus: "But why would salem want you for her army? We're nobodys."

Y/n: "Who knows. But thats not our biggest problem right now. We need to get back to your training. Come now boy."

Y/n and atreus exit there home and head a bit deeper into the forest. To catch some fish. When they arrived at the lake y/n motioned for atreus to go fetch there fishing rods. The boy nodded before running off twords the small dock we made. While atreus did that I took out a small container filled with worms. After all you can't fish without bait.

Y/n: "Boy. You forgot your bait."

Atreus: "Ah thank you sir. Well let's get to work."

I nod agreeing with the boy. We both cast our lines into the lake and wait for a bite. But that was interrupted by the sound of engines. A ship flew over us. Before slowing down to a hover.

Atreus: "What the heck is that?"

Y/n: "Boy ready your bow!"

Atreus nods drawing an arrow and aiming it at the ship. Meanwhile I draw my axe and take a protective stance in front of atreus. The ship landed across the lake. And 3 people stepped off of the ship. One of the men had a cane. While the second man had some sorta robotic arm. Finally my attention shifted over to the woman who seemed to have some sorta wand around her waist. As the 3 figures approached us. i tightend the grip on my axe.

???: "Hello there. It's a plesure to meet you finally. My name is"

I cut the silver haired male off.

Y/n: "Professor ozpin. Or should I call you by your original name....ozma."

The tension grew slowly as ozpins face morphs from a look of curiosity to a look of caution and fear.

Y/n: "your the leader of that school for warriors....not to mention your the one who helped create the 4 demons who took Faye away from me."

I growled as my axe slowly starts to build up frost on the blade. This was the man who was responsible for my wife's death.

Ozpin: "Wait what do you mean the 4 demons?"

Y/n: "What does the name summer rose mean to you?"

Ozpins eyes then go from confusion to anger.

Ozpin: "be very careful with the words that come out if your mouth."

Y/n: "Oh. What's wrong did I touch a nerve? Good. Because I'm holding myself back from snapping your neck here and now. You sent your little team into my forest. The 4 of them came across Faye while she was out hunting. Deer. When I found her she had a scythe dug into her chest along with a woman in white dead next to her."

I remove my axe from my back and show it to ozpin.

Y/n: "my wife's axe was found deep in the silver eyed girls chest. Your little team of huntsmen murdered my sons mother!"

Ozpin: "now now let's all calm do-"

I cut ozpin off by swinging my axe straight at his head but he narrowly dodges it causing the 2 other figures to adapt a fighting stance.

???: "oz this isn't a good idea. For once in my life I'm telling you....your out of your leauge."

Ozpin: "No this needs to happen. James. Maybe we can settle this peacefully after all my huntsmen killed one of yours and your wife killed one of mine. We are even."

Ozpins answers just pissed me off even more. This man just admitted to having his group of huntsmen track down my wife and assassinate her. Finally my rage boiled over. There wouldn't be any mercy. And so I rush ozpin punching the old wizard hard in the gut. The wizards eyes. Widen as his aura instantly shattered ironwood was right about one thing. This wasn't a fight ozpin could win. And so I kept laying into ozpin my spartan rage was in full display as I threw the headmaster through 2 solid oak trees.

Ozpin: "ngh. Such power. I knew you were a god....but what type of God are you."

I slowly walk twords ozpin. And with little effort I pick him up by the neck.

Y/n: "I'm the God of war!"

And with that I snap ozpins neck right in front of ironwood and glynda goodwitch. I took one of ozpins immortal lives. After all he deserved it. And with that done I throw ozpins lifeless body in front of ironwood and goodwitch.

Y/n: "I know he will come back in a new body. So I suggest you head back to your school. And wait for your master to come crawing back. Just know this. If I ever see you out here again I'll show you the god who ended a pantheon."