14. The date

Crew is still under pressure for the money. As for Henx , now the situation is better for him. Now he (as well as every crew member) can go out and not be worried about any person looking suspicious.
Henx is a tall guy with dark blonde short hair and with black facial hair. He is a computer genius , and spend a lot of time over it. As for girls opinion ... he is cute ... but nothing more ... he has never been in a serious relationship with any girl. Well ... until now ... at least that's what he thinks. Henx has arranged a date with a girl called Alice he met online. She is sexy and attractive to him but as you can imagine only a few photos online and a short description of her life can't tell much about a person's character. The date is arranged at Sea-side Hotel and Restaurant at 20:00 ... Henx got only a few hours before meeting her. He doesn't know how to feel about this date ... should he feel lucky , shy , optimist or pessimist . Alice is 18, from United kingdom, loves : pop music , fashion , chinese food etc. By the pics she posts , she has long blonde hair as well as a sexy face and blue eyes.

Henx is almost ready ... he took a shower , made his hair ready , dressed like a true gentleman . Its 19:30 and he is still getting ready. When suddenly his phone rings. Henx slowly put out his phone just to see Alice was calling him . He answered the phone and talked.

"Hey , Babe !" Henx said to her.

"Henxy , how are you doing babe, you ready ?" The voice behind the phone said"

"I am almost ready , getting the car keys , how about you ?" He asked.

"I am ready as well. I'll be at Sea-side in about 15 minutes." Alice said.

"Okay babe , I'm coming. Kiss you !"

"Kiss you too Henxy." Alice said with her lovely voice.

After this Henx said "Goodbye" to the teammates and left. Dan was leaving too but 'The Hacker' didn't ask 'The Dead-Eye' where he was going, why would he , he wasn't interested. They just saw each other and opened the door. After driving , Henx stoped the car near the Sea-side and walked the other part of the road for about 3 minutes. After getting to the restaurant, Henx ordered red wine and usual expensive dating food. The waiter looked like a nice guy , kinda slow but still a nice guy . Henx was waiting for about 8 minutes before seeing Alice entering the door. He invited her to sit near him. Henx and Alice looked like a pirnce and a princess at their Castle. After havig a 2 long hours conversation finally Henx got the 'nuts' and kissed her. It was a long kiss. Henx looked to like her, as well as she did. The romance just begun but Henx didn't wanted her to leave, things went kinda quick for both, where did the shy Henx lost .

"Where are you going after this ?" Henx asked her.

"Well ... I don't really know ... home ." Alice slowly answered. She didn't really knew what to say.

"Well ... uhhhh ... you know that this is a Hotel too ... if you want we can ..." Henx was shy enough not to finish the sentence"
"Yeah, I know what you mean ... but this is our first date..." Alice said interrupted by Henx.

"And it has been the best date ever !!!" Henx said with confidence.

"I don't really know ..." Alice was shy as well.

"I insist !!!"

"..."

"..." 

"Okay then , take the lead lion." Alice said full of charming.

"Sure I will ... my lady !" Says Henx while smiling and standing up.

After paying for the room and getting the room keys , Henx grabbed Alce by hand and went to the hotel room .