6. Preparations

Jack was really serious from that moment on , no word came from his mouth. Eliott was silent as well as Dan. Jack was thinking of everything , from the position of cameras up to the  look on the shopper's eyes .

"So ... "Jack said ... his face ment not to interrupt him "... I was there and I saw the Jewelry store ... it's your turn now to see the shop and memorize it ... we will hit the heist in about 6-7 days , a week from now ... 3 cameras , 2 Guards ... one in the front where we can easily see him , and one in the back of the store."
"The plan." Dan whispered.
"The plan is that we kill both guards as soon as we get in, one of use should come from behind the store ... the two others get from the front door ... after we finish, we will throw smoke bombs everywhere , just to dissappear easily ... oh I forgot, shoot the cameras too. Soo do you get the idea guys?!"
"Roger that !" Elliott confirmed.
"Yeah , I get the plan ... but who is going to be the person to kill the back door guard?" Dan asked.
"We will separate the jobs at the Headquarter." Jack said.
"And it isn't going to be far ... hehe" Elliott took the ride into a shotcut and after just a minute , they were in front of the HQ "Yup , I love this street."

Three assassins got out from the car and walked slowly ahead the door. Henx and Eric were there waiting for the guys ... only Grace was missing.

"Hey Eric , call Grace !" Elliott yelled.
"But bro , she can't move ... her arm." Eric replied.
"She is fineeee , that's why girls should not do these kind of jobs , they are lazy and don't like sacrifices" Elliott said "Now go wake her up , if she's asleep"
"Woah mate , NO ERIC DON'T KNOCK ON THAT DOOR ! "Jack showed that he can yell too"
"What should I do ?!" Eric asked with a face showing clearly that he didn't wanted to open that door.
"What Jack ?! Your little girl won't take part on the heist ?! Poor her !" Elliott said trying to make him realize that Grace should have taken her part in the heist.
"We can do this on our own , she should not be involved because of her arm, goddammit ! Beside that , in the last mission she was alone , that's why she got that shot on the arm!"
"Jack ! That mission failed ! She didn't accomplished the job we were required to do." Elliott said trying to blame Grace.
"Fuck the job mate ! Why you left her alone ? Huh ? Why ?! Or because you was busy staying home ! And you call her lazy!" Jack said and after that he looked at Dan , like trying to involve him in the conversation.
"We shouldn't involve the girl !" Dan showed some royalty and after that continueing "Jack is right , Grace cannot help us with the heist , can't you understand that ?!"
"Oh great , now you are on his side ?! Jack you should perform like 2 persons in that heist ! And if you don't, I'm afraid I'll have to leave you in the police hands !" Elliott said.
"What the fuck mate !!!" Eric as well as Henx said in the same time.
"You are not the leader!" Dan said.

All members of the BASS crew shaked their head to show their opinions.

"Okay ... do what ever you want ... but she is acting when she says that her arm hurts !" Elliott told to them "I took 4 shots once and I didn't even cried!" Henx mentioned.
"Nor did Grace , and she is a female for god sake !" Henx got involved too.
"Okay ... okay ... cool ... hmmmmmm ... I guess I can't fight you all ... so ... me and Dan will hit the front ... Jack will assassinate the back door guard.
Henx you will hack the traffic lights of the city ... as for you Eric ... you will drive the Van and make sure everyone escapes! We clear now?!" Elliott said these things without him noticing.
"Now we are talking !!!" Dan was exited and optimist.
"Who will buy the masks ? And the guns ? Oh , don't forget 3 smoke grenades." Jack asked.
"I will ! "A voice was heard from the end of the room.
"Grace ! You awake ?!" Eric was surprised.
"As you can see ... and I'll buy the masks as well as the guns , and the smoke grenades." She said.
"Finally you will do something." Elliott said.
"Okay everybody go and check the jewelry shop! Just to have it easier for the heist ... and don't forget to give information to Grace about the gun you want ... this counts for the masks too ... Go,Go,Go,Go!" Jack said and got out of the HQ.

Woah ! Things are getting more cooler day by day . And if you enjoyed this chapter , please vote and comment ... I neeeeeeed comments :P I'll reply hopefully to all of them :D