13. The boy with a letter

5 days later.

Jack is still worried about what is going to happen ... will they start a war with the Italian Mafia or what. The 3 assassins are half way to come to New Jersey. Dan is more stressed than usual . As for Eric , he feels guilty for everything that's happening . As for Henx, he is chilling and talking online to some random girls he is chatting ... he thinks he is a professional flirter and that girls can't resist him but he isn't that good on dating, let him believe what ever he wants to beliv. As for his leg, the bullet scratch is almost recovered, Henx is still being careful with that , but he can even run now , lucky him. Outside was raining and it was a heavy rain ... usual for New Jersey . The atmosphere was calm and everyone was inside the HQ. Just a few minutes later a disturbing noise killed that silence. There was someone knocking at the door. Grace was near the door so she opened it. There was a boy waiting just in front of the door hiding one hand. He looked about 7 or 8 years old , but I'm not sure about that.

"What do you want here ? Are you lost ?" Grace asked him while slowly siting on her knees.

The boy stand still for some seconds watching Grace's eyes. He didn't seem to understand anything. He slowly revealed his 'secret' hand to her. It was a letter , which he then holded with both of his hands.

"Fo-fo-for you!" The little boy said in a strange english accent while offering the letter to grace.

Grace was kinda conffused , so she took the letter without thinking twice. As soon as she got that letter the boy ran away sprintng. Grace closed the door and carefuly red the letter out loud for everyone to hear, even Henx on the other room.

You guys, we know you ain't just a normal group , you are trained to kill.
Anyway , we are the Italiano Mafia and as you might have heard , we are as much illegal as you. Eric ... well you probably know by now what he did , i want you to know that Paula is just another italian girl we want to use to make some extra money , and we don't like our resources to get hope for freedom , if you can say it like that . Let's hop directly on the subject I want to discuss. The guys you killed near the Club were just trying to beat Eric, not to kill him. Eh simple as that ... you asassinis,contract killers,psychos,or maybe a mafia organiazation need to pay us 100,000 american dollars for each of the persons you killed. If you dont pay this cost till 24 May, we will kill 2 of your crew members, just Eric and his friend or more if necessary! 24 may is only 2 weeks ahead so hurry up. The boy is going to knock on your door once again, this time to take the money you own me. You are playing with fire friends , so be careful , for your interest. We hope you are that smart.

24/May/2015 ! - Giono , the mafia leader.

After 2 minutes of silence finally Dan broke it :
"Italian Mafia or any other mafia ... we aren't afraid !
"Shush ! Don't say anything ... we are going to pay the bill . We or only Eric ... we will see . But surely will pay that bill !" Elliott said slowly but loudly.

Everyone was thinking ... 200 thousand american dollars isn't that low price ... but fighting back Italian Mafia , that is even worse . Maybe ... the Josh contract to kill a politican could give them $200k , but still ... they didn't know where , when nor how to kill that guy ... nor who that guy was . Eric should complete this job as soon as possible , no one wants to touch the jewlery from the heist , at least not now that cops are still in search for any move to sell anything in the black market.