3. Nothing to suspect

"Jack , I'll go now ... take care of yourself!" Dan said to Jack.

"I will my colorblind friend." Says Jack while smiling.

Jack sees the Dan go away ... thinking that how can Dan colorblindness affect the upcoming missions. Anyway he moves on.Jack opens the door . In the same moment a person aimed a gun at him ... also a knife near his neck .

Slowly the person realizes who was the person he just aimed a gun at .

"What the fuck mate ?!"Jack said while being surprised by his move.

"Oh Jack it is you ... huh ... I almost shot you. Well , after all we are okay. " The person behind the door said

"You are freaking crazy man! What were you doing behind the door ... were you waiting for someone you want to kill ?" Jack asked.

"No no no ... haha ... no I wasn't waiting for anyone ... I was just walking near the door ... and you opened it so freely ! I thought ... well i don't know ... instict maybe." Elliott answered in the best way he possibly could.

"Anyway mate ... how you doing ?" Jack asked him.

"As you can see im just organizing everything in the HQ." El answered while carring a bag and placing it from god knows where to the ground under the table where the crew was going to eat.

"Elliott ... you do care too much. Why don't you leave the work and charge Henx doing the work ?" Jack ment it in a way of helping El out.

"Well , I can do that but he isn't here right now." Elliott didn't get the true question Jack asked , still he could handle it by himself.

"Well then ... any new job for us ? Any new person we are heading at ?" Jack asked.

"Not yet , we are thinking that a heist would be the best idea." Elliott said.

"We will surely need ammunition for that ... and a good plan as well!"Jack was thinking after saying these words.

"We can figure a way to get ammunition ... as for the plan ... we still don't know what Bank or Jewelry store to hit." El said.

"Oh okay ... how are the clan members ?"After a minute of silence Jack said.

"Well Dan was with you ... Henx is messing around probably ... I am working as you can see ... Grace is now okay as I know ... damn she was really sick ... that wasn't a normal Flu. As for Eric ... I don't have a clue where that bastard is !" Elliott laughted after saying that.

"Oh Eric ... strip club probably haha ." Jack smiled for a moment.

"Maybe sex club." El wanted to see Jack smiling for a little more.

"He doesn't have that much money though" Jack said.

"Yeah , you'r right" El lost his hopes on making him smile.

"Well let's forget Eric ... Where is Grace , I want to see her!" Said Jack while he totally forgotted it.

"Oh ... lovers . Well she is here ... just the second door on the right." El was happy to say that.

"Thanks Elliott!" Jack said.

"Just my job mate!" Elliott said after smiling and continueing the work.