Lullaby.

Birds singing, rivers flowing, and sweet lullaby's to Isabelle. We walked through the countless trees towering many meters above our heads. It almost felt as if the trees were our peaceful guardians, sheltering us from any known evil. Amid trees was a clear water river filled with various creatures. Fish, bugs, various amphibious and reptilian creatures swarmed the reeds, while fish pushed through them. It was awesome, but what was an awesome day was aspiring to be amazing.

Isabelle and I walked to an open spot with a clear sky above, but trees still surrounding. I decided it was time to give her my birthday gift to her. Weeks before I had bought a diamond engraved heart necklace.

"Isabelle, come here." I gently spoke using my soft, breaking down voice.

"Isabelle, you are the favorite part of me, I love you like I love this forest, it's peaceful, calm, serene, tranquil, and I'm honestly mad for that in you. My words can only go so far, so I want you to have this necklace to symbolize, every moment we've ever spent together. I love you too much Isabelle, I've fallen for you."

With tears brewing up in her royal blue eye, and emotions stacking in her bare soul, she was clueless on what to do, so she stood there with her hand covering her mouth and eyes intently on me.

"Come here, baby." I said with a stuttering and breaking voice.

She came slowly starting to cry, cried tears of absolute amazement. When my words sounded the forest, a bare conscious was left with love penetrating the very walls of her mind, and she accepted them in surrender. For once she felt unlike any girl in the world, and as I connected the silver chain together she was only left with what felt like a miracle, a miraculous act of love. A lullaby of enchantment.