Months Ago, Still Complete.

Isabelle is gone now, she has been for four months. I still find it hard to move on, to be truthful that I wont see her again. Even though she completed me, it doesn't mean I wont date other girls. Its not like I cant fall in love again. I can... I can fall back in love. I think the only problem with falling back in love, is the lack of strength. The strength we had, because of our recovery is sacred. Its something I will never obtain again. That is why Isabelle completed me, that is why I can simply live. Why I wake up every morning relieved, knowing somewhere in my dreams I could live with her. Knowing what I had lost physically, wasn't lost mentally or emotionally. I knew she still had a place in my heart, sadly I also knew that nobody could ever fill that again. This reminisce of memories that I haven't forgot of is still floating in my mind. Drifting away in my dreamy conscious.

A couple weeks ago the funeral planners had sent me my prized possession, Isabelle's ring. The best memory I physically had of us. I cried as I remembered the proposal, the dance in the sea of bright lights. The stars looked down on us during that one in a life time sensational experience. The kind of experience you feel when it happens only once, it was a fluke. The positive version, I cant believe how lucky I was. How lucky Isabelle was to have me, and together our strength as one. The one and only. I rubbed the golden ring, I felt the slight depth of the inscription. "Complete." I sat, emotions of love flooded my torn down mind, I was starting to live in despair. No, I couldn't let myself, I couldn't break away from being complete. It was like trying to break a mountain in half, it just doesn't happen and it never would. As much as I tried Isabelle would always complete me, and if I ever found another woman like her, I would surely break down. I would break down in sorrow because it wasn't her. It wasn't my completion. It wasn't my one and only darling Isabelle.

*Leave a comment, please.