Regained Hope

Each day in our struggle I delivered some kind of anticipatory thought to Isabelle. Daily I would say: "Isabelle, you're so well." or "Isabelle, I told you we would pull through, didn't I?" It was a short while before the hope that had diminished was regained. What we had won the battle, we revived over time.

"William, I'm back." Isabelle said returning from work. Which was a fancy French restaurant she successfully was accepted into.

"Okay Baby. Don't forget, I love you." I said as I came to sudden realization that I repeated those same words daily.

It was finally a normal life, with normal circumstances. All the pain ever endured was replaced with a flow of abundant hope. A hope that was so strong, when devastation took it's place in our lives, hope would fight back. And to the amount we have now, in the amid battle of hopelessness, on the other side an army of hope is awaiting. An invincible army.

"Hey baby, I thought we could eat at Memories." I said expectant of her to get excited, which she did.

"Awe, Baby. Thanks so much, I love you." She said as she sat on my lap sideways and kissed me.

"We are reserved for eight. Our late night date awaits." I said to her while playing with her hair, and running my soft hands across her cheek.

"I can't wait, Baby!" She said as she got off of me to continue her routine.

We drove to Memories, the name sold it all. The name gave my full plan for that night, no matter what happened, I needed it to be amazing and special. We carefully stepped out of the car, she was dressed in a silk blue dress wearing black gloves. She was undeniably the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

"Hi, for William." I said to the waitress, waiting for a customers arrival.

She directed us to a dimly lit table, a table perfect for memories...