034

Dahlia realises that this is the first time she's kissed Jenna because she wanted to and not because she was pretending. But her family is there watching them, so she doesn't even know that. She's not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

They both stumble messily down the steps-Dahlia hardly even able to see anymore. She's pretty sure she's never been this drunk before in her entire life.

"We all know how scared Dahlia was to do that so let's give her another round of applause!" Jenna grabs Dahlia's hand and holds it up, both of them smiling happily as everyone cheers.

Mia and Aaliyah get up and sing a duet to "Shoop" by Salt-N-Pepa. Their words are slurring and half of the time they're doubled over laughing, but everyone else is pretty much doing the same so no one minds.

"I think it's time for us to turn in-we have a big day tomorrow!" Camila stands up and laughs a while later, after they all finish with the karaoke machine. "Thank you all so much for the party-it was amazing."

So they all say goodnight to them, and then Mia calls someone on her phone to come clean the party up. Dahlia assumed they would all do it, but apparently not.

"You know you don't have to do that," Dahlia hears as she's gathering plates and napkins and utensils to throw away. "We've already paid someone good money to do it."

"Yeah, but I just wanna make their job a little easier, I guess," Dahlia shrugs, turning away from her and shrugging. "I don't mind."

Jenna's talking to Jordan and Mia around the chairs, so Dahlia knows she's going to have to save herself this time if she tries anything.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry," Aaliyah gasps, "accidentally" spilling her punch down her front. "Here, let me clean that up."

And then she gets down on her knees and pats Dahlia's abs with a napkin, putting her hand on her leg to steady herself. "Jeez, Dahlia, I didn't realize how toned you were."

"I can actually clean it up myself," Dahlia laughs uncomfortably, backing away from her and hurriedly making her way to Jenna. Dahlia puts her arm around her waist and kisses her cheek, briefly looking back at Aaliyah to see her reaction. She just rolls her eyes and gets more punch.

"Hey," Jenna leans against her, laying her head on her shoulder as Mia and Jordan say something. Dahlia isn't listening.

"I think we're gonna head off to bed too," Jenna yawns, reaching up to rub her eyes sleepily.

"Um, no one is going to sleep yet," Aaliyah walks up, crossing her arms. "I've already done research on the top club in Kihei and it's only twenty minutes away. Besides, this is our last real night. We're leaving early Saturday morning so we can't do it tomorrow."

"It's already almost eleven and I'm drunk off my ass, Aaliyah," Jenna sighs, laying her head on Dahlia sleepily. She tightens her arm around her waist, pulling her closer. She only gets to do this when he's around her family, so she wants to use that excuse as much as she possibly can.

"That's what makes it fun!" Aaliyah retorts, sighing. "Besides, I have a fake ID and can get us more drinks."

"I'm in," Mia replies and looks up at Jordan, who nods in agreement. Then they all look over at Dahlia and Jenna, waiting for their answer.

Jenna turns to look at Dahlia, shrugging as if to ask, "Do you wanna?"

She really doesn't at all, but she does want to spend more time being able to stay this close to Jenna, so she smiles and nods, agreeing.

"Okay, we're in," Jenna laughs, before Mia and Aaliyah start squealing excitedly.

Dahlia's extremely annoyed that Aaliyah acts like she likes Jenna to her face even though she just completely backstabbed her two seconds ago.