019

Time skip

Eddie walked downstairs to see Hamish and Randall with a kid. "What the fuck?!" Eddie asked, "I go to sleep for a few minutes and to kidnap someone's kid!"

"Nice to see you again Edmund" the Magus said. Shit Vera.

Eddie growled and pinned her to a wall, having his claws agains her neck. "Eddie leave her!" Hamish said and Eddie rolled his eyes moving away.

Then Lilith limped in. "Lilith!" Eddie smiled and hugged her

"Nice to see you too" Lilith smiled hugging back. After a while there was a noise.
"We have company" Hamish said looking out the window, "there circling the house"

"Let's kill them" Eddie growled getting protective over his den. Then Hamish and Vera spoke and they left Eddie followed.

"Eddie stay!" Hamish command and Eddie sighed going over to Randall

"No killing!" Vera yelled and Theo rolled his eyes.

"So your full name is Edmund?" Randall asked and Eddie just hummed in response.
"I don't use that name. It's Eddie" Eddie told him.

"I love you too. You didn't let me say it back earlier" Randall said and Eddie looked at him.
"Really? You actually do" Eddie smiled and hugged Randall tightly, "and you mean it?"

"I mean it" Randall smiled and Eddie smiled widely

"Muchos Gracias" Eddie smiled kissing Randall's cheek.

Then Vera and Hamish walked back it.
"Hey did we miss the fighting?" Randall asked looking at them as Eddie moved way slightly.

"Just a little" Hamish said with a smile

"Why did you tell me to stay. I could have helped" Eddie complained.

"I have to finish the potion" Vera said

"We'll go on then" Eddie spoke sarcastically going to the kitchen to get snacks.

"I need werewolf's blood" Vera remind.
"Not it." Eddie, Lilith and Hamish said
"Not it.shit" Randall said a bit slower then he walked and followed Vera.