014

Eddie was walking around campus and he noticed he was getting weird looks of Gabrielle, Brandon and Kyle. Eddie walked around until he was pushed to the wall by Kyle. He looked scared. He held up a knife.

"Kyle! What the fuck!" Eddie yelled out as Kyle stabbed him then ran off with the knife. He was stabbed in the side of his chest. Eddie get up to try and find Hamish, Randall or Lilith or jack, i guess.

Eddie wondered the halls and then came across Hamish. "Hamish" Eddie said breathlessly, holding onto his wound. Eddie noticed Hamish was injured as well.

"The asshole stabbed us with with a enchanted knife." Eddie told Hamish

"No shit.." Hamish groaned in pain

"Let's head back to the den" Eddie said and Hamish agreed. They managed to loose Kyle and the other two member orders.

Just as they were close to the den, Eddie collapsed. "Eddie?!" Hamish yelled in concern. Hamish groaned picking him up and almost carrying him inside. More like dragging him.
"What happened to Eddie?!" Randall asked helping Eddie to the couch.

"He collapsed..help him first, now!" Hamish said and Randall went over to Lilith grabbing what he needed.

Eddie coughed opening his eyes slowly and Randall quickly put the thing over Eddie's wound. Eddie felt this burning sensation where his wound was. He screamed in pain until he couldn't feel it anymore. He was healed. Lilith did the same to Hamish.

Then they came up with a plan. They tricked Kyle and turned him into a werewolf. Kyle only then got stabbed by Gabrielle. Kyle died. Dude wasn't even a werewolf for that long. Eh his loss

They all sat in the bar. "To Kyle" Randall said holding up his glass

"No fuck him" Lilith said
"Nah id rather not" Jack said
"Not toasting to that dickhead" Eddie sighed

"Guys he was a knight. Even if it was for five minutes. And he sacrificed himself for us" Randall said trying to convince everyone. But no one agreed. Eddie saw the puppy dog eyes Randall was doing.

"Long the road and short the life" Hamish said
"Cheers" everyone said, including Eddie. He didn't have as much as yesterday but just a little bit. Randall smiled at Eddie and they heard the ringing.

"Magic? We just sat down" Lilith sighed
"We should keep a low profile, at least until we know how they were hunting us. No unnecessary transformations" Hamish explained looking at Lilith and Eddie.
"What? Okay fine" Eddie and Lilith sighed.

Then Eddie saw a woman being harassed by a man. Getting annoyed he went over to the man. "Hey, leave the girl a lone will ya' !" Eddie snapped

"Why don't you fuck of yeah" the guy said
"Me fuck off? You clearly need to fuck off! Ya hear me?!" Eddie snapped snarling a little. Catching the girl's attention.

Eddie pushed the guy back harder then Randall went up to Eddie and the guy backed off.

"Would you like a seat?" The girl asked with a smile. Eddie and Randall nodded and sat down. "I'm ruby" she smiled
"Randall and this is Eddie" Randall introduced them. She's pretty.

After a while they noticed a fight had broken out. "So much for a low profile" Eddie mumbled.

"Are those your friends?" Ruby asked

"You leave them alone for five minutes" Randall sighed as he was a mother of children, shaking his head making them laugh. Eddie could feel Randall's hand slide around his waist to his thigh making his stomach swirl and he could feel himself blushing. He covered his face.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Ruby asked with a smile and they nodded. They left. Randall holding Eddie's hand. Then something pricked their neck and then everything went black.

Ruby grabbed their phones and put them back in the bar and the went in and out unnoticed.