000

Past:

The creature snarled as it chased a newly teen threw the woods. Light brown hair that's a mess, green eyes and beige skin. "Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off!" The boy yelled repeatedly as he climbed a tree to get behind the creature then he stabbed it with his magic sliver knife.

The creature slowly turned into human.  His brother. Oh shit. Then this spirit like wolf creature came out and wrapped itself around the boy. It was more of a wolf hide but still scared the shit out of him.

The boy screamed in pain as he felt the creature bind itself to him. changing him. The boy blacked out not realising his whole body changed into the creature he just killed.

The boy woke up naked in the wood. Dirt everywhere and blood. lots of blood from his mouth to his chest. He looked to the side of him and saw what looked like a deer.

It was torn covered in blood. It's own blood. It's organs torn bitten or scattered around. It made the boy puke. He could see the deers bones.

How did I get here? And oh my-
The boy gaged and puked up deer chunks. Shit I ate it. Omg my parents are gonna kill me. Shit I'm a werewolf. Oh shit. I killed my brother.

The boy jumped up and ran to find some clothes then he headed home, as quickly as he could.

"Where have you been!" He heard his father yell. Clearly drunk and his mother out again. At the temple. maybe.

"I was out!" He yelled back stomping upstairs.

"Get your ass down here young man" his father yelled and the boy heard a loud high pitch ringing, he groaned covering his ears falling backwards down the stairs.

"Get up. Get up!" His father yelled kicking the boys back. The boy got up and let out a low growl.

He slowly turned to his father his eyes glowed white. As he turned into the wolf, that had dark reddish fur. The wolf bit into his fathers neck ripping his vocal cords out and then ripping his chest open. Blood splattered everywhere and then he ran away. Into the woods.

Future:

After a few years later, Edmund goes by Eddie and he left his old life behind . And got accepted into Belgrave University and became a member of the order of the blue rose. Which was due to his mother. He had no choice but to pretend to be happy about it.

His mother seemed happy he was alive. Finally seemed to acknowledge his existence. He made friends, Hamish, Lilith and Randall. He also became apart of their pack. But this all didn't happen straight away. It took time. A lot of time.

Past:

Eddie woke up in a forest covered in blood. Surrounded by three people. "Holy shit! Do you normally stand around a naked person!" Eddie yelled in shock as he got up and picked up his clothes to put them on. He didn't get a reply straight away.

"Well I mean if it proves that they are a werewolf" a girl spoke. Then his phone started pinging. He just ignored them. All the messages. God Alyssa go away. Annoying bitch.

"Your a werewolf" the naturally tanned boy spoke

"A reckless one" the dirty blonde haired guy spoke.

"Yeah so what. I have some problems. What's the big deal" Eddie smiled and started walking away, "now I have places to be so adios"

Present:

He walked out the temple in his black robes and wolf skull mask. Just like his mother wanted. He followed some other members out to the new recruits. He could hear the high pitched ringing and he ran. But before he did. He saw one of the recruits. He heard he was called Jack.