002

The next day Eddie waited for Randall. Near their normal meeting spot. He showed up with Jack. "What's he doing here?" Eddie asked pointing to Jack.

"I invited him. And I'm his RA and he's my new friends and be nice and...I'm going to get us some drinks" Randall explained as they walked into a bar. He smiled and went off to get some drinks. They Eddie and jack found a table.

"I'm jack"

"Eddie" he half smiled and then Randall came back with the drinks.

"Your over 21 right?" He asked sitting down giving the drink to them. Jack looked a bit nervous making Eddie chuckle slightly.

"Ah. I'm kidding I don't care!" Randall chuckled taking a sip of his beer. Eddie was going to say something but stopped himself from saying anything.

Eddie just looked at the beer and sighed. Randall looked at Jack. "Look man I wouldn't take her rejection to hard. You never would have stood a chance. She would have bailed as soon as she saw your Star Wars bedsheets."

Randall chuckled and Eddie looked at them both clueless. "Who's rejection?" Eddie asked

"Alyssa Blake's" Randall said and Eddie choked on his coffee slightly. Oh shit he Jack likes her.

"I'm not interested in her" is all Jack said then Randall looked at him and then turned around.

"Are you into him or her? Or the other him?" He asked annoyingly and pointed to people, they gave them dirty look and jack forced Randall's hand down.

"What do you know about the Hermetic order of the blue rose?" Jack asked and Randall and Eddie just looked at each other and shrugged.
"That it's crock shit" Randall spoke sipping his beer and so did Jack.

"I think they may have been recruited and I'm trying to figure out what they have in common" Jack explained clearing his throat.

"Besides being stuck up asshats?" Eddie asked

"Hey! A lot of good people are members. Michael Obama, Warren Buffett, Oprah" Jack spoke sounding offended

"You know who else are members?" Eddie asked looking at Jack, giving him a dirty look.

"Bad people, like Benito Mussolini, George W. Bush. Oprah" Randall added as he took a sip of his beer

"For someone that doesn't believe you sure know a lot about them" Jack spoke looking at Randall suspiciously.

"I'm Wikipedia smart" Randall smiled making Eddie chuckle again.

"Oh you wish" Eddie chuckled

"Look if they did exist I wouldn't get your hopes up." Randall spoke after a few minutes of silence

"Why is that?" Jack asked looking at Randall.

"They want sheep" Randall started and Eddie looked at him.

"You seem to have a mind of your own. It's not what they want. They want someone who can follow every order. A perfect little soldier" Eddie told him and Jack just looked at him and that's when he realised.

"You were the one with the wolf mask that ran off. Aren't you. Your apart of the order" Jack spoke to Eddie and Eddie's mood changed in a snap.

"No I'm not! Don't say that again or I swear you won't live to see another day!" Eddie growled as he stormed out of the bar. Jack just sat there confused what happened.

"Don't take it personally. Eddie is sensitive on certain subjects. You okay by yourself I'm gonna see if he's okay" Randall told Jack and Jack nodded as Randall got up and went out the bar.

"Eddie! Eds wait" Randall ran up to Eddie and he stopped. "Don't be mad at Jack he doesn't know" Eddie just scoffed and walked off.

As soon as it got dark, Eddie transformed and slowly made his way to the den. Killing anything in sight. Bloodmoon howled before he walked into the den.

"Hey! human now before you break an antique" Hamish commanded and Eddie growled before turning back into human and he grabbed his robe. They were a dark red. He tried his best to cover to blood.

"Happy none of you precious antiques are gonna break" Eddie scoffed as he found something to eat. Then he sat on the couch and started eating.

"What happened to you?" Hamish asked

"Where's Randall?" Eddie asked looking around changing the subject.

"He's on patrol tonight" Lilith told him. And Eddie sighed

"Stop sighing because your boyfriend is out" Hamish joked making him and Lilith chuckle.

"He's not my boyfriend! Now shut up!" Eddie snapped making the room go quiet, Eddie sighed laying down on the couch. "Sorry.." Eddie mumbled quietly. "I'm..im sorry.."

"It's okay" Hamish told Eddie and he just looked at the floor then going up to his room. He didn't mean to snap, im sorry im sorry..im sorry...