018

"Have I taught you nothing!" Eddie heard Hamish speak as he came down the stairs tiredly, he wore boxers and one of Randall's t-shirts. Eddie's hair a mess due to just walking up.

"Hey look who rosed from the dead" Lilith said. Randall and jack came in.

"Somethings wrong with Jack" Randall yelled as he helped Jack in.

"What happened?" Eddie asked looking at Jack.

"My skins on fire" Jack spoke before he fell onto the bean bag in pain.

"Shit. Sounds bad" Eddie said as he helped himself to some food and lied down on the couch. He just ate.

Eddie zoned out. Only hearing a few things. Like sliverback is trying to get out of Jack or something. Or about a spell called the vade maecum. Eddie heard Jacks painful screams and crys. He wanted to help but he didn't know how. He got up and went upstairs and played his music.

After a while Eddie came back down. Still in boxers and Randall's t-shirt. There was an old man near jack. Holding him.

Eddie walked up to Randall from behind and he wrapped his arms around his waist. "Who's the old guy?" Eddie asked

"That's Jacks grandfather" Randall replied with looking at Eddie, "you look hot I'm my t-shirt" Eddie smiled at the comment and blushed deeply.

Hamish had a talk with Jacks Grandfather and they laid Jack on a table on his chest. And they took out his hide. "Wait there's something on it!" Eddie said noticing something. Randall pinned the hide to the wall.

"What is it?" He asked looking at it and Eddie shrugged.

Eddie looked back at jack. "Hey. Hes not moving. Fuck he's either unconscious or dead" Eddie sighed

"Oh. No. No. No. You have magic bring him back." Mr Morton said.

"I'm sorry sir. We cat bring back the dead. If we could my brother would be alive." Eddie told Mr Morton.

"Firstly Chloe. Now Jack" Mr Morton walked out and Hamish followed.

"Fuck this shit! I'm going out" Eddie sighed.

"But your a knight" Randall said grabbing Eddie's arm.

"I'm really not Randall...I'm not suited to be a knight...I love you" Eddie half smiled softly and then left. Randall stood there. He actually said 'I love you'. Cute.

Hamish came back in to the others. "Where's Eddie?" Hamish asked.
"He said he's going out" Randall said, "and he said he's not suited to be a knight"

Eddie walked straight back in. "Fuck it's cold!" Eddie shivered slightly and walked upstairs but he had this sudden pain in his head. He held his head in pain and he fell backwards down the stairs. "Fuck!" Eddie yelled getting up still holding his head.

Randall went up to him, "Eds you okay?" Eddie shook his head. His vision going blurry.

"What the fuck?" He questioned. He suddenly felt pain everywhere. He recognised it. He read it in one of his mothers spell book.

Eddie lied on the couch and sighed. 'What are you doing Edmund?' He heard his mother speak to him.

"Get out of my head! bitch!" Eddie snapped at his mother and he felt his bones in his arms broke.

'Come back to the temple son. Join me. It's what your father would have wanted.'

Then the pain stopped. "Fuck you!" Eddie snapped and sighed looking at the ceiling. He could still feel the pain in his head. While to others spoke about something.