. 25 . (LAST CHAPTER!!)

This chapter is going to be so silly guys

That was such a stupid thing to do! Of course he took it the wrong way and didn't listen to what Tsukasa said. Rui let his feelings cloud his judgment and he got carried away. His only response to Tsukasa's confession was running away, Tsukasa probably thinks Rui hates him now. He took a big breath in and sighed. He had to make things right. Rui needed to tell Tsukasa he felt the same way. He picked up his phone, maybe he could tell Tsukasa to meet him somewhere.

Tsukasaers kuner !! 🤗🤗😁😁🥳🥳🥳🌟🌟🌟

Rui 🎈

hi

Tsukasaers kuner !! 🤗🤗😁😁🥳🥳🥳🌟🌟🌟

hi Rui

Rui 🎈

i need to talk to you

Tsukasaers kuner !! 🤗🤗😁😁🥳🥳🥳🌟🌟🌟

im really sorry about what happened yesterday

Rui 🎈

its fine

i want to work things out with you

can you come over to my house today?

Tsukasaers kuner !! 🤗🤗😁😁🥳🥳🥳🌟🌟🌟

sure, ill be there in maybe 20 mins?

Rui🎈

okay ill see you there

He set his phone down, surprised. He would have thought Tsukasa would be more reluctant considering Rui ran off when he confessed. Rui thought he might be mad.

...

Rui looked in the mirror, making sure he looked okay. Maybe he is mad, but he wanted to let it out in person instead of on text. He took a deep breath, trying to prepare himself with whatever Tsukasa may react with.

He sat on his bed, waiting for Tsukasa to arrive. What should he even say? He buried his head in his hands. The doorbell rang before he could even think of anything to say. That was definitely less than twenty minutes.

Rui got to the door and took a deep breath. Rui opened the door. Tsukasa was there, "uh, hi Rui..." Tsukasa said. "Hi, Tsukasa kun," The two stared at each other for some time. Rui cleared his throat. "So um...do you want to come in or..?"

Tsukasa did a mixture between shaking his head and nodding it. This went on for another minute. "Yeah okay," he said finally, following Rui into his home.

"Tsukasa kun, about yesterday," Rui began. Tsukasa made an uncomfortable noise. "I wanted to let you know that I uhh umm I umm umm I uhhh uhmmm uhhh umm uhhh ummm I uhhh ummm I uhhhhh um um I uhhhh I feel the same." Rui said at last.

"About what?" Asked Tsukasa, "You were stuttering for so long I forgot what we were— OH oh yeah. Right. Yeah that. That thingy. That little goofy thing. Right"

The silence was extremely awkward, "so uh, you know, do you like, want to kiss?" Blurted Rui. Tsukasa looked at him like he killed a capybara. Rui realized how absurd his words were. "Woah, I'm sorry about that. I just felt like I need to say som—" Rui was interrupted by Tsukasa. "Yeah totally." He looked at Tsukasa.

"That was a really delayed answer," whispered Rui. "You made things way more awkward," Tsukasa whispered back. "So like you...you wanna..?" Rui pointed at his own lips and then Tsukasa's, slowly nodding, still whispering. "You're so weird," Tsukasa said. Suddenly, Tsukasa cupped Rui's cheeks. Rui began to giggle, but was cut off when Tsukasa finally kissed him.

...

"Oh yeah, up high," Tsukasa said, offering Nene a high five. Nene snorted and high fives him. "This means you can stop calling me a coward," declared Tsukasa. "Yeah yeah...I bet your confession was way more awkward," guessed Nene. "Bwah— how did you know?!" Sputtered Tsukasa. Nene only shrugged. "It's you and Rui we're talking about. You guys were bound to be all nervous and weird about it. Tsukasa sighed. "That's not the point...can you at least be happy for me?"

Nene smiled, "of course I am." Nene put a hand on Tsukasa's shoulder, "you may have not done much for me, but I'm glad you were with me the whole time," she said. Tsukasa looked at her in shock. "Are you really Nene!?" He exclaimed, pinching her face, "I don't believe it. Nene being sincere? In this dimension!?"

Nene slapped Tsukasa's hands away, "yeah, get over it before you ruin the moment," she said, rolling her eyes. "Heyyy....you know what we haven't done in awhile?" Tsukasa asked. Nene flicked his head before he could say the next words. Nene added with a wink, "two steps ahead of you, Tsukass."