3K 76 670

haha so I drew a cover for this book!! You probably already saw it but here it is in more detail

Haha the skurnklies anyway

boom boom bam I present to you

gay people

Idk a place to put them in in America so pretend they are in this super cool totally existent place 😜😜

"OOOH!! SHOSUKE, SHOSUKE CAN WE STOP THERE!? HEY WHAT ABOUT THERE??"

Emu had her face glued to the car window, eyes darting everywhere.

"Emu, calm down. First thing first is to check into our suite," Shosuke said.

Right now they were in the back of an Uber Shosuke had called when they finally got out of the mess of an airport.

The drive was fairly short when Shosuke pointed and said, "that's it, over there."

Tsukasa looked at the grand building Shosuke was pointing at.

The building was probably about eighteen stories high, and at the very top, a huge balcony.

That must be where the luxury suite was.

If this luxury suite is as good as it sounds, this might be the best trip of his life.

The car came to a stop outside the hotel, and the Uber helped bring their bags out of his trunk.

"Have a good stay," the Uber said, getting back in his car.

"Thank you," Shosuke said, picking up his bag, the rest of the group following.

They made it into reception, where a busy looking woman with round glasses was tapping away on a computer.

"Do you have a booking?" She asked, looking up.

"Yes. My name is. Shosuke Otori," he replied.

"For you and four others in...the luxury suite?" She questioned after having another look at her computer.

He nodded and she gave him the keys.

The got in the elevator, it was a bit squished for the five of them, but it was okay.

Shosuke reached over Emu's head to hit the eighteenth floor.

The elevator ride took maybe about two minutes to get to the top.

The elevator opened, and they were greeted with one singular door labelled 'penthouse'.

Everyone filed out of the elevator, and waited for Shosuke to open the door.

The grand double doors were opened, and the group was greeted with a stunning view of the city, the room was almost covered in windows, and a big sheltered balcony right outside the living room.