2.6K 71 402

omg new wxs event is soon yippee 

"I feel sick already..." muttered Nene as she stood in a crowded airport.

"I honestly think navigating the airport is much, much worse than the actual plane," Rui said looking around.

"Still no sign of Tsukasa or Emu?" she asked.

"Even if they were a few feet away, we probably wouldn't even know in this huge crowd," Rui sighed.

"Rui!! Nene!!"

They both turned to hear a familiar loud voice.

It was Tsukasa, struggling to make his way through the sea of people.

"This airport is a nightmare!" Gasped Tsukasa when he got to the two at last.

"I thought you love people and attention," Nene said.

Tsukasa glared at her, but continued, "I see Emu isn't here have you—"

"KONNICHIWANDAHOY!!!"

"Guess that's that question answered," Rui said, turning to the source of the noise.

Emu came running excitedly through the crowd up to the group, with Shosuke trailing behind.

"So many people are here! Shosuke almost got lost!" Giggled Emu.

"You almost got lost," corrected Shosuke.

"Everyone's already gone through security, right?" Tsukasa asked.

Everyone nodded, and Tsukasa smiled.

"Haha...alright then let's get to our gate!" He said, striking an idiotic pose.

...

They rolled their suit cases on to the plane, Nene getting more and more nervous.

Sure she had gone on a plane before, but it was terrible.

She highly doubted it would be any better than last time.

Unless she threw up on Tsukasa.

That would literally be hilarious.

"Uh, Nene can I have the window seat?" Emu asked.

"Of course," Nene nodded and let Emu in first and, then sat next to her.

"Ohh cool!" They heard Tsukasa in the seat behind them.

"These things have TVs on the back of them! That's awesome!" Tsukasa remarked.

"I'm pretty sure most planes have that these days," Rui said.

"'These days?' How old are you? Seventy?" Tsukasa asked.

"Says the one who still says 'dealio'" said Nene, who had turned around.

Nene turned back around to see Emu putting on a show.

"What show is this?" Asked Nene.

"The Bee Movie."

"The Bee Movie? The weird one where the bee falls in love with a human..?" Nene asked.

"Eep! No spoilers!" Emu said, covering Nene's mouth.

Nene removed Emu's hand from off her mouth but didn't let go of it.

"You seriously haven't seen The Bee Movie before?"

Emu shook her head.

...

They were about thirty minutes into the movie, when Nene felt a soft bump against her shoulder, and heard quiet little snores.

Nene found Emu, who had fallen asleep on her shoulder, still holding Nene's hand.

It makes sense... they did get on the plane pretty late.

Nene stopped the movie and let Emu sleep on her shoulder.

"BUT NOW THEY KNOWWWWEEWWWWWWWWW!!!"

Nene turned around, frightened by the sudden loud noise.

"LET IT GO!!! LET IT GOO!!" Tsukasa screamed behind them.

"SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH" Nene shushed Tsukasa so hard she spat in his face.

She then pointed angrily at Emu, who was murmuring "loud noise...." In her sleep.

"Yeesh sorry," Tsukasa said, wiping the spit off his face.

Nene sat back down in her seat, hoping Emu didn't wake up.

That's when she started hearing Careless Whisper play quietly in her ear.

She turned around once more to find Rui shoving his phone into her ear playing Careless Whisper.

"Oh, don't mind me. Just setting the mood," Rui teased.

Nene slapped his phone away.

"Leave us in peace," she whisper-shouted.

Nene began to drift off, slowly, feeling herself begin to rest on Emu's head.

...

The first thing Nene heard when she woke up was the slamming of compartment doors.

Nene opened her eyes to find many people standing up, getting their luggage out.

She was still holding Emu's hand.

Nene looked at Emu, who did a big yawn, "Aah, Nene chan? Are we here?" Emu asked.

Rui and Tsukasa were already standing up, getting their luggage out.

Nene got let go of Emu's hand to get out of the seat, then reached up to her compartment to get her and Emu's luggage.

"Is everyone all sorted?" Rui asked.

The others nodded and Emu at the front started her way down the aisle.

The plane trip wasn't nearly as dreadful as Nene thought it might be, in fact it was very enjoyable.

At last they were in America once again.