2.1K 57 232

HAPPY 20TH CHAPTER YOU GUYS

abyway 

Not long after the two girls had left, Rui noticed the rehearsal was nearly over.

"Tsukasa kun? Should we continue? I really don't know why we didn't go with them...rehearsal is almost over," Rui said. "Oh, yeah I guess it is," Tsukasa said, "actually I wanted to ask you if you would you um.."

(A/n: GUYS KMAGINE THAT ONE SCRNENFROM DESPICABLE ME2 WHERE GRU IS LIEK "would you like....😖😖to go out....😖😖on a daet... 😖😖😥😔" but it's Tsukass HELP)

"Would you like to maybe come over to my house?" He asked. Tsukasa's house? "Like um, because, you know..I want to show you some of my ideas and stuff yeah?" Tsukasa added quickly. "Sure, I'm free," Rui said. "Cool! Do you want to pack up now or..?" Tsukasa looked at all the stuff they had out on the stage, "it's probably a good idea, I can bring my tools to your house if you want?" Agreed Rui. While Tsukasa cleaned up the stage props, Rui gathered all his stray robots.

"Alright, we all cleaned up?" Asked Tsukasa. Rui nodded, "I have all my stuff here, let's go."

...

Rui and Tsukasa arrived at the Tenma household, Tsukasa opened the door and came in after Rui. "Welcome back to my room," Tsukasa said, opening the door to his bedroom, "I'll show you what I have planned."

Tsukasa pulled over a chair for Rui to sit at and opened his sketchbook. Rui took a seat next to Tsukasa. "The most things I've done is sketch outfits for... I think we've discussed this before, doing a show about space?" The space show...oh right. "The one where we dangled you from the top of the stage as you flew around screaming?" Asked Rui. "Funny how that's the only part you remember about it...anyway, I was wondering if you design some robots to be aliens?" Tsukasa asked. "It won't be a problem. I'll get out my stuff," Rui said, unpacking his bag filled with tools.

...

"Ugh..this is taking awhile. I'm tired," Tsukasa said, face planting into his bed. "I could leave now, if you want?" Rui asked, turning around, "no it's okay. I want to get these done as soon as possible so we can present them to the others!" Rui nodded. "You can even sleep here, if that what it takes!" Tsukasa said. "Well, you requested ten robots, right? I've only finished four. It might take quite awhile to finish the rest."

Tsukasa kun really wants these done...

"Sorry!! Go home if you want, the last thing I want to do is overwork you," apologized Tsukasa. "If I slept here, I could probably finish three more at least. You sure it's okay, though?" Asked Rui. Tsukasa nodded, "I can set up a mattress for you." Rui continued working on the robots.

...

A few hours had passed, Rui had finished five instead of three. Maybe he could finish the last one tomorrow morning. He got out of the chair and stretched. Rui put all his tools into their case and put them neatly in the corner of the desk with the rest of the robots. Behind him, Tsukasa was snoring loudly. Rui giggled. (fufufu 🫵😡) "Good night, Tsukasa kun," Rui said. He was about to turn off the light when Tsukasa turned over and flung his arms around Rui's waist. "Aha, Tsukasa kun..." Rui said nervously, looking down at the sleeping boy. It didn't seem Tsukasa planned on letting go anytime soon. Would it be okay if Rui were to sleep next to Tsukasa? Of course, if Tsukasa asked questions he would just tell him what happened. He didn't mind the idea, either.

...

Rui woke up first. Tsukasa still hadn't let go of his waist. If he could get out of bed without waking Tsukasa, maybe he'd be able to avoid questions. Rui turned around. Tsukasa was already awake, but he had the most stunned expression on his face, he wondered how long he had been like that.

(Rui's pov)

"Rui, why are you, um, thing whatever?"