2.1K 51 232

weooowrooo

"Listen, Tsukasa kun, it's not as weird as it seems," explained Rui, "as a matter of fact, you're actually the one who clung onto me when I was turning of your lamp." Tsukasa realized what Rui was talking about and released him immediately. He had clung on to Rui in his sleep!? That's embarrassing. "Uh sorry..." apologized Tsukasa. Rui shook his head, "I probably got a better sleep on your bed rather than the mattress anyway."

There was an awkward silence, that Tsukasa soon broke, "so um, do you want to finish the robots before school so we can show Emu and Nene during lunch?" He asked. "Sure, I'll go work on those," said Rui, sitting up. Tsukasa decided he should also get up and get ready for school. But his phone kept dinging.

Knee knee

WEKWH JSNSN

ME AND WMU

EMU

WE

WE CULDED TOFETHER

CUDDLED

AND I

I KOSSED

HER NOWSW

BUR SE WAAQWAEK

AND AHES ASAID BECAIS I KISGES HER

SHES AGJAVE GOOD DEREAMWS

SHES SO CUTE

Tsukasa🌟

OH MY GOD CALM DOWN

ILL SEE YOU AT SCHOOL

Tsukasa closed his phone, turned it on silent mode and slipped it into his bag. Now he could go get ready. "Rui!! You better finish the robots in twenty minutes," Tsukasa said.

...

Tsukasa, Rui, Nene and Emu were eating on the roof, where Tsukasa was presenting Rui's creations. "Ooh!!! Their so cute!" Emu said, patting one of the robot's heads. Tsukasa nodded, and continued explaining his ideas. "HEY!! WHAT IS THIS THINGY EXPLODING CANDY?!" Said a yell from the ground. "Candy!? That sounds like the candy machine I asked Rui kun to make me!! Can we go get it?" Asked Emu. Rui nodded. Tsukasa looked at Nene as the other two ran down the stairs. Nene just shrugged.

"Hey...you know what we haven't done in awhile?" Asked Nene. "Hm?" Nene smirked and stood up. Tsukasa narrowed his eyes and backed away, "oh I know exactly what you're talking about." Nene lunged at him and tried to get at his forehead. Tsukasa quickly dodged and flicked her head from behind. "Have you been practicing for this?" Nene asked, turning back around. "No, it just comes to me naturally," bragged Tsukasa. Nene took the chance while he was distracted to flick his forehead. "You're distracting yourself, idiot," said Nene, "hey I know..."

Nene quickly plucked some chicken from Tsukasa's lunch. "Hey, THAT'S. NOT. FAIR!!!" Tsukasa yelled. "Come and get it, Tsukass," Nene said, waving around the piece of chicken. "You're always so mean to me!" Pouted Tsukasa. Nene rolled her eyes. "I'm taking my chicken back!!" Tsukasa said, running at Nene.

Tsukasa reached for the chicken, but Nene kept spinning around. Tsukasa wrapped his arms around Nene and she tried to obstruct his vision by reaching back and covering his eyes with her hand. Nene spun around, about to punch Tsukasa in the stomach, but instead stepped on his foot and they both fell down.

He hit his head pretty hard, the next few moments were pretty hazy, but his head cleared quickly. "Ugh...Nene be careful—" Nene was gagging and wheezing. "EWWWWWWWWW..." said Nene, scrunching up her nose, "I can't believe that just happened." Tsukasa looked at her, confused, "what's up? Why are you acting like Saki when a dog licks her face...?" he asked. "You seriously... whatever... lucky you weren't fully conscious," Nene said, crawling back to her lunch, "oh, by the way, I ate your chicken."

Tsukasa seriously wanted to know what Nene was so...disgusted about. What could have been so terrible? "Hey? Shouldn't Rui and Emu be back by now..?" Nene asked out of nowhere. Tsukasa shrugged, "they could have gotten caught and sent to the principal." Nene nodded and closed her lunch box. "I'm going to get going now. I'll see you..."

...

"Hey...Ruiii!!!" Tsukasa yelled, spotting Rui walking ahead of him. Rui turned around. "Oh...hi, Tsukasa kun." Rui said, something about the way Rui greeted him seemed off. "Is there something wrong? Is it because the teacher caught you and Emu?" Tsukasa questioned. Rui shook his head. "Then why—" Tsukasa began, just to get interrupted by Rui, "I'm going to go now..."

"Rui!! Can't I walk with you...?" Rui had already gotten too far to hear him. There was definitely something up with Rui. Why won't anyone tell him anything? Is there a secret that he can't know? Tsukasa sighed. What did he do wrong?

Did this maybe have something to do with what Nene was alarmed about on the roof? But he wasn't even there...

...

The four were back at show practice, Tsukasa hoped that maybe the other could tell him their worries now. Tsukasa had also noticed that all with Rui, Emu also seemed off, and more distant from Nene than usual. What had happened? He really wanted to know. He wanted them to talk to him. Why were they keeping him in the dark? It's not fair. They are a team, and they are supposed to tell each other when something is up.

awoogabooga bingo muehahah