Sorry for an other update!

Hey hey! I finally got some ideas and if you guys like one of them please just comment it or something , and if only like one person says something then I will do that one. Thank you!

NONE OF THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL TITLES

(Kind Of) Started: I have started writing it

Not Started: I have not started writing the story at all

Bet - Hu Tao makes a bet with Zhongli to date Childe but then later on Zhongli starts to catch feelings (Started)

Savior(?) - Childe has an abusive boyfriend and Zhongli tries to comfort him (Zhongli is his ex) (Kind of Started)

Pizza dude - Childe delivers pizza for Zhongli at a small apartment and when Zhongli opens the door everything is messy and really depressing and Zhongli looks really tired, so Childe gets worried and try to take care of him (Not Started)

Zhongli no talk - Zhongli is new to the class (They are like 6) and nobody wants to be friends with him since he doesn't talk but Childe tries his best to be friends with him. Zhongli talks to Childe through writing (Not Started)

Vampire - Zhongli Is a vampire and Childes the hunter. Thank you cheete13 for the idea!💙 (I still have no idea how to start this one) (Not Started)

My two favorite ones are Bet and Zhongli no talk but it's whatever you guys want ^^