TY FOR 2K VIEWS!!🐥 (angst)

Childe was crying. He couldn't hold back his tears. He thought Zhongli loved him. Only him. They were always so close with each other. Although. He saw Zhongli with a woman. A pretty one intact. Zhongli seemed to be so happy. Holding hands with her. Why would Zhongli tell Childe that he went somewhere else? Did. Did he not want him to know? More tears started to fall down. Why did it bother him so much. They weren't together, and they never will be. Zhongli turned around to see Childe. He gave him a death stare. His heart stopped. Zhongli never liked him. Not even as a friend. Childe walked away. He sat down on a bench. He sat there thinking. All this time he loved someone that will never love him back.
"Oh god..." He said to himself. He knew the tears were coming back. He felt the knot in his throat. He wanted water so badly. No not water. Comfort. Any kind of comfort from anybody. Zhongli was the first person that came to his mind. Even after he made cry like this why did he still love him so much. He closed his eyes. It was getting dark. He couldn't care less if he died tomorrow. As long as Zhongli was happy. Right?

Tyy you guys sm for 2k views!!!

( ๑>ᴗ<๑ ) Ik people don't really read this anymore but I just love updating this series and just seeing a few people read them. TYSMM again!!!🐥🐥