The Teacher And The Student Part 2

Zhongli and Childe had their stuff ready. Childe had his school bag that just had his normal school supplies. Zhongli had his office bag that had some students work that he needed to grade and some personal stuff. 

"Alright, we're here." Zhongli said as he unlocked his car. Childe was walking to the other side so he could get into the other seat but then Zhongli stopped him.

"Wait, stop!" Zhongli said grabbing Childe's hand.
"Ek! I-I'm sorry did I do something? I'm so sorry." Childe apologizing.

"No you did nothing wrong stop apologizing. I want you to sit on my lap while I'm driving." Zhongli said. Childe then started to blush.

"Sit on your lap!?" Childe said.

"Yes." Zhongli said as he opened the door to his car and got into the driver seat. He then patted his lap signaling Childe to sit down. Childe ignored his feelings and sat on Zhonglis lap. He started to blush even more. He started to blush harder when Zhongli put the seatbelt on. It made them tight together.

"I'm sorry if this is uncomfortable for you Childe, I apologize." Zhongli said as he started to drive to his house.

"N-No it's okay!" Childe said, smiling and blushing. Childe started to get worried. He was getting hard and he was afraid if Zhongli would notice. He looked at Zhongli and he was only paying attention to the road.

That was good.

"Zhongli do you have a jacket?" Childe asked.

"A Jacket? Why, is it too cold for you? I can turn the ac do-" Zhongli looked down and noticed Childe and a bump on his pants.

"Oh so that's why." Zhongli said as he paid his attention back to the road. Childe started to blush a lot.

"W-Wait no i-it's not what it looks like! I-I just have a tiny hamster hidden..." Childe said.

Even he didn't know what he had just said.

"A hamster? If that's the case then can I see it?" Zhongli said he stopped paying attention to the road because of a red light.

"SEE IT!?" Childe freaked out.

"If it's a hamster I want to see. I think they're adorable." Zhongli said smiling.

"Okay it's not a hamster...." Childe said, looking away.

"If you can, may you please tell me why you are currently like...that?" Zhongli said, trying to make it sound as normal as possible. Childe blushed even more than he was already, he looked like a tomato.

"I-I don't really know...i-it's just that your...you..." Childe said.

"I'm me?" Zhongli asked.

"Yeah..." Childe said.

"Childe...do, do you love me?" Zhongli asked.