ch 13; the blood moon

It's the day where a bright red moon shines from the otherwise pitch black sky. No stars. Only the full moon whose light, glows luminous.
Casting a mysterious blanket over the town.

Tonight, both Knuckles and Shadow are very nervous.
Knuckles since he is a slightly shy of having sex for the first time with Shadow. But also since he is nervous of getting a child.
But despite all that, he is very happy Shadow has chosen him, and not Silver.

Shadow is feeling a slightly nervous, 'Cause he starts feeling hesitant of the decision... Maybe he shouldn't had stayed at Knuckles' place from the start... 'Cause things starts feeling a lot more complicated, than they should.
His stupid feelings for Silver has already made things complicated, so, he can't let anything else stay in the way for his original plan.
He must get pregnant tonight... If he doesn't-... He must either wait until another blood moon... Or getting married with his wicked cousin.
Shadow shudders over the thought.
No way he would risking that-... So...
The hedgehog glances at Knuckles who blushing starts smiling nervously.
It's tonight, or never...

Knuckles inhales deeply. There isn't any time to be shy and nervous. He gave Shadow a promise he must fulfill. Otherwise he won't be a good boyfriend...
The echidna clears the throat from the bed, where he has been sitting awkwardly for a while now.
"... I-... Do you want me to lit any candles?"
Shadow raises an eyebrow.
"... I don't care-... If they make you more comfortable, then suit yourself..." he shrugs.
Knuckles nods slowly, and doesn't make any attempts to stand up and get any.

Shadow starts eyeing him.
Despite he starts regretting the main goal of tonight, he must push himself to do it...
The hedgehog leans toward Knuckles, where he starts making out with him.
Knuckles flinches surprised while Shadow keeps kissing him deeply with tongue.
A few seconds later, Knuckles relaxed a little and starts kissing him back.
Knuckles wraps the arms around Shadow where he strokes the hands on his back.

Knuckles' right hand slides down across Shadow's back, and start rubbing his cute little tail.
The echidna clenched the hand gently around the tail, and starts stroking the hand up and down.
Shadow shivers in pleasure where the tail jerks a slightly from the touch.
When he was about to break the kiss apart, Knuckles shifts on the bed where he pins him down.

Knuckles leans over him where his hands held Shadow's wrists, and pinned them down over Shadow's head on the mattress.
He straddles him with the knees on the sides of Shadow's hips.
They keep making out for a short moment, before Knuckles takes the lips of the other's lips.
Then he starts kissing the side of Shadow's neck.
Making the ebony hedgehog to shudder while moaning.
"Y-yes, There-... K-kiss me T-there~..." Shadow moans with increased breathing where it almost sounds as panting.

Knuckles wasn't nervous anymore, instead he was in mood and enjoyed to pleasure Shadow.
He keeps kissing the neck, when he let's go of one of Shadow's arms.
With the free hand, he pulled the gray t-shirt over Shadow's chest.
Then he leans down, and starts kissing the hedgehog's chest, where his tongue strokes across the nipple. Causing Shadow to jerk, groaning.
"Y-yes~... More... Yesss~..." Shadow moans while the member starts swelling where its length stands up. Pressing toward the fabric around the crotch, on the black, ripped jeans.

While Knuckles is licking, and sucking on the nipples until they became a slightly red and hard, Shadow runs the hand through red dreadlocks. Caressing the echidna's neck with a soft touch.
The aroused hedgehog purrs happily with a light blush on the cheeks.
The heart pounds heavily in the chest.
"...Knuckles, I lo-..." he accidentally starts saying until he realized the mistake.
Shadow bites the lower lip to silence himself.
Knuckles hums asking, and looks curiously up at the flushed hedgehog.
"... What?" He asks, and looks like he is high. High of pleasure and lust. And love for the other...