ch 7; Making out

Knuckles has been longing for that kiss for a long while now.
And finally he is kissing the most handsome hedgehog, he has ever seen.
The best part?-... Shadow is kissing him back, with soft moaning of pleasure.
The echidna takes a step forward, where he places the right leg between Shadow's legs.
Then he parts the lips and stick the tongue out.
Which Shadow responded with parting his lips as well.
Knuckles smiles for a short moment, then he starts stroking the tongue on Shadow's.
The hands around Shadow's wrists, start sliding upward where he grabbed the hands instead.

Shadow moans, and could feel how Knuckles' leg rubs the crotch for each movement they make.
So, of course Knuckles would notice how he started swelling and getting harder.

Which Knuckles did.
The echidna stares lustfully at him, and stopped kissing him where he starts placing soft kisses down along the side of his neck.
Soon he let's go of Shadow's left hand, and pulled the shirt upward in kinda haste.
The echidna starts kissing his chest, and presses the lips gently around the nipple.
The nipples still make him confused. How can a male have nipples?
Oh well-... Maybe it's just a demon thing... There even males have them.

Knuckles glances curiously at the left side of Shadow's chest, where a rune is across the nipple.
"Hey-..." he says and leans a slightly away from the chest.
"Hm?-..." Shadow looks curiously down at him in daze.
Knuckles looks asking at the z alike rune.
"What does that rune do?"
Shadow looks at the rune.
Then he smiles softly at the echidna.
"When it's activated, no one can track me down... And I can stay hidden from people I don't want to interact with..." he explains.
"Oh?-...." Knuckles furrows the eyebrows.
"So-... You can get invisible?"
Shadow laughs and shakes the head.
"No-... Not from that rune... That rune only makes sure, no one can use magic and find me... Or sense me if I'm nearby..."
Knuckles stands upright and tilts the head while letting go of Shadow.
Even the leg moves a slightly away from him.
"Sense you?"
Shadow nods.
"Yes-... Let's hmmm..." he squints the eyes thoughtfully.
Then he flinches.
"Ah!"
Knuckles raises an eyebrow.
The hedgehog smiles.
"I will show you-... Close your eyes..."

Knuckles stares doubtfully at him.
Then he shrugs and starts lidding the eyes.
Shadow looks at his face for a short moment.
The echidna is really handsome... And he looks strong.
The offspring would most likely be strong if he chooses him.

Shadow inhales deeply.
"Well?-... Do you still sense me, despite you can't see me?... Like I'm here, even though you can't look at me?"
Knuckles nods.
"Yes-... But it's kinda obvious you are here... I mean-..." he starts saying when Shadow placed a hand over the Z rune.
Red light came from the hand, and brights the rune up in faint blue-ish light.
Soon Knuckles flinched gasping.
Suddenly it feels cold around him, as no one are there... Only he, and the cold walls.
"Sha-..." he starts asking and started opening the eyes.
Could Shadow has snuck away while his eyes were closed?
The moment when his eyes were opened, he could see Shadow standing in front him.
Knuckles wides the eyes in shock.
He can see him... Despite that, it feels more as; Shadow is more like a ghost than solid. Or like wind than a person.
The echidna swallows hardly and starts extending the hand toward Shadow's chest.
Would the hand goes through the chest?

Shadow smirks.
"Well?-... I assume you can't sense me right now..." he says and made Knuckles to flinch the hand away.
The muscular male stares confused at him in a short moment of silence.
Then he nods.
"Y-yeah-... I don't understand it-... But yeah, I can't sense you... It's weird... Especially when I can clearly see you" he chuckles with a smile.

***
Manic was tapping his drumsticks on bottles with alcohol, where Sonic, Scourge and Rouge were listening at his drumming.
The bat has the back toward Manic, where she tries holding back a yawn.
Then Manic threw one of the drumsticks up in the air.
The drumstick makes few flips in midair, and he is extending the arm out to catch it.
But the stick accidentally fell on Rouge's head instead.
"Ouch-..." The bat flinches, shortly before the drumstick thuds down on the floor and rolls away a little.
Sonic and Scourge start snickering, while Rouge turns around and gives them an angry glare.
She is obviously not very amused over the mistake.
Manic's lips tugged upward while he shrugs.
"Opsie-... It's seems that drumstick had other plans than I've had-..." he says with raspy voice.
Rouge narrows the eyes at him.
Then she scoffs, and starts stomping away with clenched fists.
"Stupid boys-..." she mutters and kicks the drumstick away.