ch 10; try to relax~

Right now, life seems perfect.
Shadow walked away from Knuckles, and asked Silver to join him.
The flushed hedgehog looks happily at Shadow.
They are still holding hands.
And as he could guess, holding hands without gloves, feels a lot better.

It isn't very cold today, instead the sun is shinning and keeps the body warm.
At least enough so you wouldn't need any winter coat.
Despite that, Shadow still uses the one from Knuckles. The vintage coat in mocha brown color.

The demon prince looks on the buildings around them.
Then he looks asking at Silver.
"What do you want to do?-... I'm pretty open for any suggestion..."
Silver clears the throat will thinking.
"Well-... It feels kinda wrong walking around the streets, when I-... Ehm... Skipped classes..."
Shadow nods.
"Alright-... Then we can be at your place..."
Silver let's out a short gasp, and stiffened.
Would Shadow be in his place?!-... HIS PLACE?!
The heartbeats increased, and the head starts feeling dizzy over the thought.
Not only would Shadow be in his place, he would also see the mess... And understand he is a geek or something, when he would see all the nerdy things... The comics from Marvel. And the games, and figures, etc.
Embarrassing!

Shadow snuggles closer, and brushes the muzzle on Silver's cheek.
Silver yelps.
"Well?-..." Shadow grins.
"May I see your apartment?"
Silver gulps.
"Y-yeah-... Sure... Why not..." he blushes.

***
The building is old, but despite that, there is an elevator.
Which is good. Since Silver's apartment is on fifth floor. Sixth if you count the basement too.
The moment when they are on fifth floor, Silver starts nervously searching for the keys in the shoulder-bag.
The longer it takes to find them, the more nervous he gets.
Finally he finds the red band with the keys.
In hurry he pulls out the keys, where the band by accident pulled the biology book so it fell out on the floor with a loud thud.
Silver flinches, where he wides the eyes in shock.
How embarrassing-... Why must he always be a clumpsy fool when he doesn't wants making any mistake?!

Silver glances at Shadow who hadn't moved a muscle of the loud sound.
He chuckles nervously.
"I'm S-sorry-..." he swallows hardly.
Shadow looks curiously down on the book.
Suddenly they both start kneeling down to pick the book up.
Their fingers touch each others.
Shadow grunts surprised, and looks up at Silver who starts blushing.
The flushed hedgehog jolts up.
"I'M SORRY!-..."
The confused demon prince stares silently at him, then he picks the book up and stands up.
"Here-..." he says and hands the thick book to Silver.
The nervous hedgehog takes the book.
"T-thank-..." he blushes and puts the book back in the shoulder-bag.
More and more clumpsy mistakes!-... But-... At least that one was kinda cute, and romantic...

Silver unlocked the door and opened it.
They entered the apartment where Silver almost holds the breath.
Afraid Shadow would comment his apartment in a bad way...
Like how there are plastic bags filled with trash in the narrow hallway.
Silver wides the eyes, and exhales loudly when he realizes there are trash in the first view of the apartment!
Silver chuckles nervously.
"... Sorry-... I've hadn't time to threw the trash this morning..." he apologies with lowered ears. If he knew Shadow would come over, he would had woken up a lot earlier and cleaned the apartment.
Shadow shrugs.
"I don't mind-..."

They start taking the jackets off, where Silver also drops the bag on the floor.
Silver's mind starts spinning around, where he tries remember if there is any embarrassing in the apartment.
Then he inhales gasping.
Shadow raises an eyebrow at him.
Silver chuckles awkwardly.
"You-... Can sit down on the couch-... While... I ehm... Use the bathroom..." he tells him, while moving stiffly toward the restroom.
Shadow nods, and followed Silver's movements with the eyes, where Silver walked forward and entered the door who is the first door, straight ahead.
Silver slams the door and locked it.
The ebony hedgehog shrugs  and walks to the living room to the right side of the door to the bathroom.