Speechless by you...

Sasuke left Narumi flustered and speechless.
She opened her mouth to speak but found no words. She just shaked her head... And got up and walked towards him. The raven looked at her with that same smile. Narumi Buried her head in his chest, finding herself left with no words...

They say, Sometimes... Actions are more effective then words

Sasuke smiled down at the blonde, who seemed to have a deep blush on her cheeks with some tears in her gem like ocean eyes. When describing the blonde's beauty, the raven always found himself at a loss of words. There were not enough words for her beauty according to Sasuke. Well, you can say that things like this happen when one's in love... But? Was our 23 year old raven in love?

No... It was... Something more intense then love.
He found himself thinking that is Obsession the right word for his affection towards the young blonde who was yet to turn 17. Maybe... It is...  As a word bigger then that doesn't exist. You can call it madness too... Whatever it was... It drived the raven crazy.

Crazy enough to kill...

...

The blonde yawned after the waiter took their empty plates away. She was feeling sleepy... Sasuke looked at his watch to see it was past midnight. Somewhere around 00:39
(12:39).

"It's getting late. Let's go, Naru" said Sasuke as he came close to the sleepy blonde. The blonde looked at him with her sleepy eyes with a pout on her face. Sasuke shaked his head with a gentle smile on his face, understanding what the blonde wanted. He cradled her in his arms and walked to where the car was parked.
He sat her on her seat, locked the doors and left to pay the bills. After few minutes he came back to see the blonde sleeping peacefully. He smiled as he sat next to her. Sasuke buttoned up the long  grey sweater his lover wore as he was going to drive fast, he didn't wanted her to catch a cold due to it.

His penthouse was far away. So, it was going to take some hours to reach his place. He looked at the sky from the window to see dark clouds. Looked like dark clouds were coming and rain was going to pour heavily. He closed the windows. After 10 minutes, the rain started  pretty heavily. The blonde woke up by the sound of pouring rain outside. She fluttered her eyes to see her surroundings. Sasuke was next to her driving. He looked focused while driving. The blonde decided on not to disturb him. She looked at the window to see the lonely roads, moonlight wasn't anywhere to be found.
It looked like tonight was a new moon night. Trees were all around the highway. Only few cars were seen here and there. Overall they were the only one. The blonde looked at her small hands to see her proposal ring.

(The picture is here, if someone forgot how the ring looked)

The blonde was looking at the ring when she saw Sasuke holding her hand. She smiled at the view of both of their hands together. She held  his hand and brought it to her to cheek. She affectionately nuzzled his hand with her cheek. The raven blushed as he felt the warmth on his hand and the fuzzy feeling in his heart. He felt the blonde's lips on his hand. He slowed the car a little and looked at her. He looked at his watch to see it was 1:05 AM.

"It'll take more than 2 hours to reach home. You still look tired, so sleep a little more..."

"Hmm" hummed the blonde as she nodded softly
Sasuke shaked his head and placed her head on his shoulder, the blonde looked at him.

"Won't you have problems with driving in this position?"

"Don't worry about that... Have a good sleep"

"Whatever you..."

The blonde was fast asleep before completing her sentence. Sasuke smiled at her as he kissed her forehead and looked forward. Comfortable silence was in the car as he drove.

After 2 and half an hour, They were at their place. Narumi seemed to be in deep slumber.
Sasuke smiled at her as he picked her in his arms. He used the lift and opened the door then locking it after coming in. He walked towards their bedroom. He layed the blonde and turned off the lights and closed the door.
He found himself quite tired too. He crawled towards his girl and wrapped his arms around Her small figure. He was happy that she forgot about what she saw on the T.V. this morning. Afterall... They deserved it...

"With a heart like that...
You deserve the world"

- Uchiha Sasuke

800 words...