Is it love?

It was true that, when you are happy, time seem to flies. The same thing was happening to Narumi and sasuke. They were so lost in eachother that they didn't knew when week turned into months. Spring turned into autumn and autumn turned into winter.

But Narumi didn't knew it but Sasuke sure did. It was 10th of October afterall, her 16th birthday. She may have forgotten her birthday but he didn't. Her visiting his apartment was a normal thing for both of them. So, he planned a little suprise party at his apartment only for her.

The girl teared up when she saw this, it was her first time as no one had did something like this. She caught him in a tight hug who he accepted gradually and returned it. A little blush highlighting his pale cheeks was visible.

"Thank you so much" whispered the girl in his chest

He ran his fingers through her golden hair as he said "anything for you, my love-"

"What?"

"I-I mean, my lovely bestfriend"

shit! I almost said 'my love'. She'll think of me as a creep and weirdo, if she found out what I was going to say.

"Ohh, like that. I thought something else"

"Well, I would like to hear that"

"I-It's nothing" the blonde's face turned red

"If you don't want to then it's okay..."

"I think I should leave for now"

"It's late, Narumi. Stay here for tonight"

"But..."

"No buts, you're staying here"

"Okay... If that's what you want" said Narumi as she walked to the guest room.

Sasuke smiled at her and went to his own room.

Her staying at his house after spending the day with him was a normal thing by not so, some of her clothes like night suits and some loose t-shirts and pants were always there.
She changed into a loose t-shirt and shorts and went to sleep. When she closed a thought came in her mind

why I thought that he'll called me 'love'. Ofcourse ik it well that he'll never feel that way for me but why I'm happy! Huh!, Leave that.

With that thought still roaming in her mind she fell asleep.

After half an hour, Sasuke still wasn't able to sleep. If I gave her a look she won't mind, right?

He silently walked out of his room and went to hers. She was sleeping peacefully like an angel she was...

He went near her bed and sat down staring at her face. His hand automatically went to her face as he stroked her cheeks Affectionately.
She unconsciously snuggled deeper in his hand telling him she liked it. He'd knew the girl for now like months... He knew she was a heavy sleeper and won't wake up that easily.

With a sigh of relief, he went to his room and slept peacefully with the face of the sleeping blonde still in his mind.

Sometimes... I wonder what will happen if she knew what I just did to her or what I was going to say to her. Will she think of me as a creep? Or Will she accept me?. What will happen if she'll find out what kind of feeling I have for her? Or worse she'll never talk to me...

...

What he just did to me? It wasn't friendly at all and I don't think even best friends do it. Can it be that Sasuke-senpai might have caught some feelings for me just like I did-

Wait! What! No ofc I don't have feelings for him, right? Then why did the thought of him calling me 'love' made me happy and why in the world I liked when he caressed my cheek in the middle of the night! And why did I let him do that and... And! Why did I snuggled in his hand, I didn't evet did that, it happened on its own!

Huh! Too much for today! Let's just sleep!

Within a sigh, she was asleep and for real this time!

...

So, for some people who didn't get it that when she woke up. Let me explain,

She was woken up when Sasuke opened the door of room. She wasn't Fully asleep meaning she was trying to fall asleep. When Sasuke came in, she acted like she was asleep.

If someone have other doubts don't hesitate to ask them in comments I'll make sure to answer them all.

...

That's it for today!

Ja'ne!