My love

Later... Narumi ended up skipping to the 2nd year less then 2 months. The blonde was adored by her teachers. Almost all the boys in the college were head over heels for her... But she already had someone she loved. Well the girls weren't like the others. Sasuke knew it well.

...

The blonde was ready for her college in her outfit.

"How does it look on me?" Asked the blonde

"Cute as ever... Everything suits you, you know"
The blonde Chuckled.

"Stop flattering me, I'm getting spoilt"

"Keep joking Narumi, I still need to spoil you a lot" the blonde just sighed

"You know, I got something for you"

"Something for me?"

"Yeah, wait here..." The raven opened his drawer and took out a smal velvet box from it.
He gave it to the blonde. The blonde opened it and and gasped. "Sasuke..."

"Here..." Sasuke took the necklace from the blonde's hands and put it in her neck.

"The is

"The is... Beautiful" said the blonde staring at her reflection in the mirror while Sasuke stood behind her.

"Not as much as you, my love"

The blonde blushed. "Well, is today something special?"

"I don't need a special day or occasion to gift you something"

The blonde chuckled and hugged him. Her head barely reached his chest, Sasuke smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her. Unknown to the innocent blonde... There was a camera inside the gem, which was hidden from the human eye. It was connected from Sasuke's phone, tablet and laptop. It was for her protection, according to Sasuke ofc...

"Narumi... Mind doing me a favor, love"

The blonde felt really happy hearing the word 'love' from Sasuke for her. "H-hai"

"Don't remove this necklace. Think of it as my eyes, okay. I know I won't know it but please...
For me. You'll do this, right..."

"I won't ever remove this, promise!"