Made of Magic

It's been more then 2 months, since the blonde told Sasuke about her past. It was the second week of August. Her summer vacation had just started today, it will last till the end of September. The blonde was really content and happy with Sasuke. No matter how hectic his schedule were, he always managed to save some time to spend time to her. She was really happy to have him. They both were in a healthy relationship.

Sasuke was at his office. He'd promised to Take her out on a date after he'll come back from work. He was going to come soon. The blonde was really happy... She was already ready in her comfy outfit.

The blonde was sitting on her sofa, patiently waiting for Sasuke

The blonde was sitting on her sofa, patiently waiting for Sasuke. She was feeling bored so, she took the remote and turned on the T.V.
A news channel showed. She was going to change the channel but the pictures on the T.V.
Stopped her hand. Her eyes widened as she looked at the T.V. screen. She still remembered those faces. The faces on the television belonged to no other then her adoptive 'parents'.

'two people's dead body found in trash can!'

'these two people had a daughter who they murdered'

'no trace of the dead daughter...'

The blonde changed the T.V. channel.

Some similar faces again came up. It was the man who once tried to rape her. His dead body was also found in a trash can.

She changed the channel again. Some similar faces were once again showed. It was the boys group which was messing with her. They all were killed in the same way the others were...
Their dead bodies were also found in trash cans. The blonde wasn't sad but she wasn't happy too...

The blonde was so in thought that she didn't heard the door being open. Neither she noticed the hands wrapping around her neck from behind in an affectionate way. If it was someone else the blonde would have freaked out, but somehow she knew who the person was.
The person closed the T.V. and rubbed their cheek against hers, taking the blonde out of her thoughts.

"S-sasuke..." The blonde said softly, her voice barely above a whisper...

"Yes, dear..." She smiled as she heard his voice which calmed her to an extent.

"Ready?"

"Always..." Sasuke smiled as he carried her in his arms.

"Sasuke... I can walk" whined the blonde

"I don't want you falling from stairs again..."

"But we're using lift!"

"Whatever..."

The blonde puffed her cheeks as she Buried her face in his chest, Sasuke smiled down at his lovely wife to be. He was going to make her his and only his...

They both stood in front of the raven's car.

"Sasuke... Let me stand now"

"No" said Sasuke as he opened the door of his car, and sat the blonde on the seat next to the driver's seat. He sat himself on the driver's seat and closed the doors. He started driving to their destination...

"We aren't watching horror movies, right?"

"No, we aren't. It's an anime movie actually. I hope you'll like it... "

"Ohh! I love anime... But what is the genre?"

"Romance... The name is weird though. My assistant recommend me this... The name is
'I want to eat your pancreas'"

"You sure, it's not a zombie or cannibal movie"

"Yeah, it's a romance, drama movie"

"Hmm... I'm excited"

After the movie~

The blonde was sobbing badly in the arms of her lover. "Why?... It's *sobb*  unfair"

"It really is..."

"That serial killer... He may perish in hell!"

"I hope so too"

Sasuke sat the sobbing mess in the car and drove somewhere. The blonde cried with her head on his shoulder. The blonde was really emotional... He would make sure to not have her watch something emotional again... The drive was long. The blonde was too busy sobbing to notice it.

After some hours the blonde calmed down a little. Sasuke successfully reached his destination too. It was a comfortable looking Restaurant with beautiful flowers inside and outside. The blonde entered the Restaurant. "Close your eyes" without questioning, the blonde smiled and closed her eyes. Sasuke held her hand and guided her to one of the private areas he had Booked for just the two of them. He sat the blonde on one of the chairs and told her to open her eyes.

When Narumi opened her eyes, the beautiful person in front of her was the first thing she noticed. She looked around her surroundings to see the beautiful decoration.

"You know, Sasuke... You never fail to make me feel special. I feel like I'm lacking something, I do nothing for you..."

The raven held her hand and smiled a beautiful rare smile. "You being with me is enough..."

"You won't change, right?"

"As long as you're with me, I won't ever change..."

The blonde smiled at him lovingly. The raven felt his cheeks heat up. She looked so beautiful that it was hard for him to take his eyes off her, it's not that he will ever want to... Their was a magic around the two of them, which could be seen in the couple's eyes.

The raven was admiring the love of his life it front of him. He was looking at her like the whole world could crumble and he wouldn't even blink. What to say? He was too busy giving all his attention to his lady and admiring her smile that little things like this couldn't catch his attention for a mere moment. He felt like if he took his eyes off her for a moment, he will miss something very precious to his heart. His body seemed to be listening to him as his eyes has long forgotten how to blink...

"Sasuke... Stop looking at me like that and say something" said the blonde with a tint of blush on her cheeks. She wore a beautiful smile on those lips of hers.

"What to say, dear... Your eyes, Your smile... In short, You Stole all my words Away..."

She was made of a magic, That only I could see..
- Uchiha Sasuke...

1033 words...