Chapter 1

Well hey guys. This is my first fanfic. I have this obsession for Diall and i have read heaps of fanfics about them so I started to write one myself. This is the first chapter!  I hope you like it! :) Vote, Comment and Fan if you want :)) x

Twitter: @PandieBearMalik

Chapter 1:

Niall POV:

I legit just got laid by THE Demi Lovato. Like what guy can actually say that. Yes I know it probably didn’t mean anything to her but to me it did. We have always been close friends and everything but I didn’t think I would actually get with her. I just can’t believe it like come on she’s my celebrity crush.

I decided to leave her a gift with a letter to actually see if she felt the same way, I knew I had no chance but all I can do is try. I tried to be a little bit sweet so I hope it does the trick. I went downstairs to make a phone call to Nandos for this date. I told him to get a secret room for us so I can do something special for this beautiful girl. He agreed and all I had to do was convince Demi.

I can’t ignore the frantic butterfly feeling in my stomach as I think about what might happen tonight. But, it got me thinking, what if she never comes, and I’m just left there with a dinner for 2 but no one to share it with…I know one thing for sure though. I would wait all night for that girl. My beautiful amazing Demi.

The only thing that keeps rolling in my head is “will she turn up” like what if she doesn’t. What if she doesn’t feel the same way. What if it was a fling and I’m just standing there like a freaking idiot. What if. All of these what if’s but I’m going to be there. I have never felt this way about any girl and Demi is just different.

Demi POV:

It is such a beautiful morning and all I can think about was that night with Niall. It probably was just a fling but I just don’t understand why I’m feeling like this. For god’s sake he’s a One Direction boy and I’m just a singer living my dream. Usually guys don’t make me feel like this but he’s just beautiful with his blue eyes, beautiful blonde hair and of course the sound of his sexy irish accent. I have heard he has had a celebrity crush on me but those things aren’t real they are just things people say.

I finally got up from bed and walked well crippled since I broke my fibula but I got to the kitchen and made myself breakfast. Pancakes and Milkshakes to be specific. I go to sit down on my couch and I find the biggest bunch of roses I have seen in my life with a wrapped present. There was a note with it. “Morning beautiful, last night was amazing. If it meant something to you more than just a fling meet me at Nandos at 7pm for a beautiful dinner. Love from you know who ;) P.S I left a beautiful dress and shoes wrapped just for a beautiful girl like yourself.”

The only person that could be was Niall, Nandos kind of gave it away but he was such a cutie. I couldn’t believe that it meant something to him. This date has to be perfect. Well with him being there of course it will be. The fact that he bought me these things and left a dress with shoes for me to wear makes him even more of a sweetheart.

I was excited to go on this date but then I remembered I had plans with my two best friends. Marissa and Chelle. We were supposed to have a Zac Efron movie marathon but I really wanted to go out with Niall. Best friends come before guys and it was too late anyway. They were already here.