eight

When we walked into mikes house I went to his mom whilst he began to walk to the basement.

"Hey, Mrs. Wheeler?" I walked up to her and began to ask for a ride home.

"Yes?" She questioned responding to me
"Erm, could you give me a ride home later?"
"Sure, Dear! I wouldn't mind."
"Thanks!" She hummed in response for a you're welcome. I walked down to the basement to meet mike.

"Hey, Mike." I smiled.
"Hello, Y/N!" He returned the smile.
"I'll be going home later, Your mom is going to give me a ride."
"Alright!" He opened his arms for a hug, I gladly accepted.
"So, what we're you trying to tell me earlier. The important thing?" He asked.
"Oh, Um. It was nothing, Just that I thought I knew where Dart was. He wasn't there though." I lie. He'll know at some point, just not now.
"Oh. Okay." His curt response was pleasing, I was glad he didn't pressure anything else out of me.
"Mike?" He hummed.
"What would you do if Eleven came back?" I asked leaning on his shoulder. He removed his arm from around me and sat up.
"Well, We'd still be friends. I'm sure she wouldn't mind our relationship."
"Okay." I replied. I curled back up to his shoulder and he placed his arm back around me.
"So, we're a thing?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Like a relationship." I add on.
"Yes, Yes. We are in a relationship."
"Okay." I smiled at him. He hugged me tightly.
"Y/N! Time to go, I'm going to take you home now." Mike's mom yelled down the stairs.
"Coming!" I softly shouted back.
I gave Mike a hug and went to walk up the steps.
"Bye, N/N!" Mike yelled from the couch.
"Bye, Mikee!" I yelled back and walked the rest of the steps up.

TIMESKIP
Once I got out of Mrs. Wheeler's car and went inside my mom opened the door for me. I went to my room and sat my bag down on the floor whilst collapsing on the bed. I let out a long sigh. That was shocking, I didn't expect to see Eleven at school at all. I thought she died in the upside-down. Mike always called out to her on the supercomm. I guess she's truly been out there all along. I just shrugged it off and got ready for a bath. When I got finished with my bath, I walked in my bed to find Nilla sitting on my pillow, I wanted to move her but she was sound asleep, I just grabbed an extra pillow and scooted that one a bit over and fell asleep.

Mike came running over to us.
"Anything?"
"We need to talk. AV room, now." Mike speaks. We all start to get up when he speaks again.
"Party members only," Mike says sternly.
"Come on, Mike." Dustin says sympathetically.
"No, this is non-negotiable." He argues.
"Sorry, Max." Dustin apologizes.
"Sorry." Lucas did the same.
"You guys go, I'll be there later." I replied looking over to her.
"Thanks, But it's fine."
"No, I'm already staying." I sat down beside Max.
"I'm sorry about Mike, He just doesn't trust new people that easily."
"Did he trust you and Eleven easily?" She questioned.
"Well, I met him when we were just little kids. Eleven, on the other hand, that was last year. We found her in the woods." Max just stared at me.
"And then?" She shook her head, signaling to continue.
"Well, He took her in until she uh.. Moved."
"We're you friends with her?"
"Yeah, The whole party was." I smiled. It might've not been real but I still did.
"That's nice." Max smiled back.
"So, you skate. Right?"
"Yeah." She looked at her board.
"Could you teach me some things?"
"Yeah, Of course."
"Just follow me."
We got up and she began to show me some basic stuff on her board. When I tried I fell off, We both just stared at each other then burst into laughter. Mike and the rest of the party walked out of the doors. They looked at each other confused then looked back at us. Mike spoke up.
"Can I borrow, Y/N? He asked.
"I'll think about it." She smirked. He rolled his eyes and gave an annoyed scrunched nose smile.
"Yeah, I just need to talk to her." He replied with an attitude.
"Well, Talk to her later." She crossed her arms.
"It's about, Will." I raised up from the ground.
"What's wrong with him?" I questioned worriedly.
"Just, Come on. Come with me." I turned around to Max and frowned a bit.
"I'll see you later, Will needs us."
"Alright, Bye." She rode off on her skateboard as I walked off with Mike.

TIMESKIP
Mike pounded on the Byers' door
"Hello? Will! Mrs. Byers?" Mike called out. She opened the door.
"Hey, Hey Mike, Y/N."
"Is Will here? I ask.
"You know what, now is not a really good time." She said softly.
"Is he okay?" Mike continued. She stepped out and closed the door.
"Yeah, you know. He's just not feeling well. He's laying down, I'll tell him you guys stopped by. Okay?" She replied patting our shoulders as she led us away.
"It's about the shadow monster, Isn't it?" Mike questioned with a concerned tone. Joyce turned around and let us in. I shivered and brought my jacket closer around me.

TIMESKIP
Mrs. Byers sighed and then put the phone down. She crouched a bit and looked at the drawings on the table. She walked around the house looking for its area to put it in.
"Is everything okay?"
"Yeah, yeah. Everything's fine, Sweetie." She replied smiling, But continued looking. Once she found it she started to hang it up, as for me. I walked into Will's room.
"It's like.. It's like I feel what the shadow monster is feeling. See what he's seeing."
"Like in the upside-down?" Mike asked.
"Some of him is there, But some of him is here too." He adds.
"Here like in this house?" I question.
"In this house and.." He pauses for a second.
"In me. It's like.. He's reaching into Hawkins more and more. And the more he spreads, The more connected to him I feel."
"And the more you see these now memories."
"At first I just felt it. In the back of my head. I didn't even really know it was there. It's like when you have a dream, And you can't remember it unless you think really hard. It was like that, But now its like, Now I remember. I remember all the time." Will began to shake.
"Maybe, maybe that's good." Mike responds.
"Good?" Will asks shocked.
"Just think about it, Will. You're like a spy now. A superspy. Spying on the shadow monster. If you know what he's seeing and feeling, maybe that's how we can stop him. Maybe all of this is happening for a reason."
"You really think so?"
"Yeah, yeah I do." Will looks over at the picture of the shadow monster bouncing his leg.
"What if he figures out we're spying on him? What if he spies back?"
"He won't."
"How do you know?" Mike slapped his hand down on Will's
"We won't let him." He looks around at both of us seriously.

not really an a/n today but, should i make eleven and y/n friends or enemies?
have a good day/night, bye byee !

word count ; 1,308