four.

YOUR POV

Today was fun, I went over to Mike's to plan out our Halloween costumes. Even though it's only August. Will had to leave earlier for some reason. I just shrugged it off though. He might've had something happen, My mom and Joyce, we're very close, So I and will see each other frequently. We're like siblings, We told each other everything. So, I'd probably find out why soon. He's been having episodes, So maybe that's why. The rest of the party eventually left, It was just me and Mike left. I did have to go soon though, Me and Mike were laughing and talking. He kept making up stupid jokes, it was hilarious. My mom came downstairs and told me it was time to go. I frowned and then went to hug Mike, When she walked back up the stairs, I gave him a peck on the lips. Then smiled, He returned it. I gave him one last hug and then ran up the stairs to leave. Once I arrived home, I got into the shower and washes my hair, When I got out I put on my pj's, brushed through my knots, and put my hair up. I walked over to Nilla and sat her on my bed. I poured her some water and food in her bowls, She began eating it. I brushed my teeth and then crawled into bed. Nilla jumped on the bed and ran to her special spot. I fell asleep quickly.

TIMESKIP/MIKE POV

I woke up and got ready. I felt like calling Y/N but I didn't want to wake her up if she was asleep still. It's Sunday, We have school tomorrow and I'm kind of dreading it. I decide to call Y/N.

"Y/N, Do you copy?" I say into the supercomm. I wait for a moment.

"Yes, I copy" I hear her say.

"Hey, So I was wondering if you wanted to go back to the place we hung out that one time?" I said smiling like a dork.

"Sure, I'd love to. Just let me get dressed" She responds

"Okay, Meet you there around 10?" I question

"Sounds good! Cya there Mike. Over" She says.

I put my supercom in my bag and start walking out the door, I throw the bag over my shoulder and get on my bike. I left my mom a note to make sure she didn't get worried. I started to bike to the forest spot I and Y/N went to last month. I propped my bike up to the tree and sat down on a tiny area that wasn't too dirt filled. I heard someone's footsteps and saw a rock hit the little lake stream. I just thought it was the wind or an animal. So I just continued waiting. I admired the beauty of my surroundings. Then I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

"Hello there," Y/N said.

"Hey," I said with a smile. She sat down next to me pulling something out of her bag. A blanket.

"Hop up, I'm gonna put this down for us to sit on." She explained. I got up and dusted my pants off. She threw the blanket down and spread it out. She dusted her pants off and sat on the blanket. I sat down Infront of her. We stared at each other for a while. I put a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her. It felt so perfect, Us. Alone. In a peaceful forest. I pull away and smiled at her. She scooted closer to me and hugged me. It was warm, like all of her hugs. I smiled. When we pulled away from the hug, she laid down on the blanket. I looked at her confused.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Cloud watching." She said excitedly. I laid down beside her.

"That one looks like a bear!" I laugh.

"Yeah, Look at that one! It kinda looks like a Demogorgon." She giggled. I turn my head and admire her. She gets more beautiful each day. She turned her head and looked at me with a confused expression. I smiled and said,

"You're really.. um p-pretty" I stutter. My face began to heat up.

"Thanks... you're really cute yourself." She returned my smile. Our moment was ruined by a noise. Someone was here. I don't think it was anything. But I went to check anyways. Y/N stayed behind me. I made sure of it. I spoke,

"You okay N/N?" I asked in a soft whisper.

"Yes. I'm alright, Are you?" She responded in the same tone.

"I'm fine." I stepped on a branch. I heard more footsteps. Y/N gasped and almost squealed. She covered her mouth just in time. There was upside-down goo. This was what happened to Y/N. I started staring at a tree, it had some kind of portal. I grabbed Y/N's hand, We ran to our bikes and started riding to my house. We dropped our bikes in my garage and ran into the basement door, I grabbed my supercomm out of my bag and tried to get in contact with the rest of the party. Y/N did the same.

"Will, Do you copy? This is a code red." Y/N said into the supercomm. I tried Dustin while she told will.

"I copy, What's the matter..?" Will asked.

"Just get to mikes house, Now!" She said in a panic.
"Okay, I'm on my way." He said confused but going along with it.

"Lucas, Code red. Do you copy?" We both said in sync.

"I copy. I already heard, On my way." Lucas replied.

"Did Dustin pick up?" Y/N asked me.

"No, Not yet," I replied.

"Keep trying, I'm going to go get a drink." She said as she got up and walked up the stairs.
"Dustin, Do you copy? Code red!" I said.

"I copy, On my way to your house," Dustin replied.

TIMESKIP

The whole party is at my house. Me and Y/N explained what we saw. She told us what happened the day she came back covered in goo. Everyone was stunned. But we knew one thing, We need to find a way to close the gate before a Demogorgon gets back into our dimension.

Don't hate me for it but I'm leaving this on a kind of a cliffhanger, so yes. But I'm already in the process of writing the next chapter so it should be out by tomorrow or the day after, Hope you enjoyed it. Have a good day/night! Bye :)

Word count: 1,138