five

TW- VIOLENCE.

It was the day before Halloween. My mom was taking pictures of my outfit, I was in a good mood today. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and it's the best night of the year.

"Okay mom, I love taking pictures but I gotta get to school!" I giggled.

"Alright, have a good day! Be safe." She smiled.

"You too, mom!" I yell running out the door to my bike. I meet up with the rest of the party, except will. They were singing the ghostbusters theme song. I just laughed at them and put my bike on the stand.

"Who you gonna call!" They all shout.

"Ghostbusters!" Will says. I screamed in fear.

"Jeez, you scared me!" I say laughing.

"I'm not scary!" He responds and laughs.

"Egon!" Lucas yells going to will.

"Venkman!" Will does the same thing.

"Woah Woah Woah, Why are you Venkman?" Mike asks angrily.

"Because I'm Venkman?" Lucas says.

"No, I'm Venkman," Mike argues.

"Why can't there just be two Venkman's?" Will asks.

"Yeah, just let it go guys," I say, trying to stop the argument. Mike explains who they were all meant to be. They continued to argue.

"Guys just-" I was cut off by them talking over me.

"I can't be Winston," Mike adds.

"Why not?" Lucas asks.

"Because..." Mike trails on.

"B-b-because your not black?" Lucas asks.

"No! I didn't say that." Mike defends.

"You thought it!" Lucas replies. They continued to argue while I will look at Dustin.

"Guys.." Dustin said. Only I and will notice.

"Guys!" He shouted. Everyone turned to him.

"Why is no one else wearing costumes..?" He asked.

"Oh, shit.." I said under my breath. When we walked inside we got all kinds of looks.

"Everyone wore costumes last year!" Will said.

"Who you gonna call? The nerds!" Someone yelled. I went to my locker and got my stuff. I saw Lucas and Dustin staring at the new girl Max, I couldn't hear what they were saying though. I felt a pair of arms go around my waist.

"Mike?" I said.

"Nope." I grabbed the pair of arms and threw them off of me.

"Go away, Troy. I told you I have a boyfriend!" I yelled.

"Aww, Come on! I can do better than frogface." He said smirking.

"I'd get that damn smirk off your face before I remove it myself, you bastard." I said in a monotone voice.

"Yeah right, you couldn't hurt a fly. That's alright Babycakes, I'll wait for you to wisen up." He said chuckling.

"You son of a bitch!" I smacked him. Everyone around us was 'ohhh-ing'. I pushed Troy to the ground.

"Maybe shut up next time, idiotic bitch." I said. Throwing my bag over my back and walked away. I went into the bathroom and started sobbing. I hated Troy, With a burning passion. He annoyed the hell out of me, All he does is flirt. Mike gets bothered by that alot. I can't stand it. I feel violated any time he lays a finger on me. Someone walks in the bathroom and I wipe my tears and cover my mouth. I heard a voice speak,