two.

YOUR POV

I woke up on Mike, I got up and tried to get away without waking him up. I managed but he woke up the minute I started to walk up the stairs.

"Damn stairs" I mumbled to myself.

"Y/N?" He said in his morning voice. That made you have butterflies.

"Y-Yeah?" You stuttered but tried to play it off act normal.

"Where are you going?" He said with a confused look

"Just to get a drink and maybe some eggos.. Do you want any?" I offered while smiling.

"Hmmm, Duhh!" He said sarcastically, we both laughed. I went up the stairs and I'm assuming he was either going to get ready or follow me. When he didn't follow, I knew my answer. I put eggos in the toaster, I heard a noise and fell back. This time, No one caught me. But I didn't pass out when I hit the floor. I fell into the upside down. I knew there was something up when I saw that goo. I need to tell the party, But first I need to find out how to get out of the hell out of here. I ran outside, I grabbed my bike and ran to the spot that I found goo at yesterday. I found the tree, I heard a growl though. I got scared and started crying. I climbed through the tree has fast as I could. I was back in the real world, I ran to Mike's house crying and covered in goo. I slipped an fell. My head almost hit the concrete. I managed to avoid it, But I still hit the ground pretty hard. I got back up and I felt like I got hit by a car. I tried my best to make it to Mike's. I knocked and he opened the door looking concerned, I passed out in his arms. He caught me thankfully.

"Y/N?!" I heard mike shouting as I was hearing my heart beat in my ears and slightly opening my eyes. I could see his face was wet with tear streams and his eyes were puffy and red. I could tell he was crying, I finally spoke up to him,

"M-mike..?" I said in a hurt voice.

"Yes? It's me Mike, Are you okay N/N?" He stumbled over something to run beside me, He held my hand.

"Are you hurt? What happened please tell me?" He started tearing up.

"Yeah, but.." I looked down to see I had been changed. I got confused

"How did I get changed?" I asked.

"Well um.." He blushed.

"Mike! Don't tell me you changed all of my clothes?!" I blushed, I was only whisper yelling. My throat was quite sore for some reason.

"No! No!, Those weren't goopy.. and I wouldn't do that. I'm not a perv!" Mike explained, I giggled. We both smiled at each other and he leaned in. I leaned in too. Karen started coming down the stairs, "Mike! Y/N! Lunch is ready, She yelled. We quickly came back to our places, I cleared my throat and said we should go upstairs. I tried to get off the couch, I fell to the ground. My legs legit just gave out, I tired them out pretty badly when I was running so much and biking fast earlier. Mike looked confused and concerned, He asked me what I had been doing with a "what the hell" look. I explained and the look went away, He helped me up the stairs. We ate and went back into the basement, I used my walkie talkie to ask the party to hang out. They hd their own plans so me and Mike just planned on hanging out the whole day, We had nothing else to do. My legs eventually got better later. I walked up the stairs and ran to the refrigerator, I grabbed whipped cream. Mike was asleep I put some of it on his nose. He rubbed his nose, but woke up. I smiled while eating some of it.

"Y/N." He said sternly, He had it on his hand now. .

"Yesss?" I said with a worried smile now.

"Come here, please" Oh shit, I thought. I walked over slowly and he wiped the whip cream from his hand on my face. I licked it and sprayed more on his nose, He tried to reach it with his tongue but was unsuccessful. He wiped it off and put it in his mouth. He made a "mm" noise while I smiled and just said,

"Yummy!" In a joyful tone. He smiled and stared at me with his beautiful brown eyes. I stared at him. I admired all his features. I never knew he was so cute. Well I mean I have..

"Y/N..?" He asked. Turning slightly pink.

"Yes, Mike?" I snapped out of my trance.

"Are.. are we something? You know last night, what happened it made me start wondering." He asked turning pinker as the seconds went by.

"Only if you want to be." I said smiling while I was already almost red.

"I do, But.." he sighed.

"You're still... In love with El..?" I questioned.

"No! No, I didn't mean it like that. I- Um.. I'm scared you'll.." he said looking down with a sad voice.

"Leave you? I promise. I will never leave you. Unless you do something bad." I said reassuringly.

"I would never." He smiled. I returned that smile.

We both leaned in. I was admiring his freckles, eyes and the fact we were about to kiss. I had strong adrenaline feeling. My heart was practically pounding out of my chest. When the moment happened. Even though we kissed last night, this one was more Passionate, he wasn't surprised. I kind of caught him off guard last night. He put his arms around my waist. We pulled away and we sat there very close to each other but we just stayed there staring. Admiring. I kissed him one more time and then hugged him quickly. We stayed there for awhile. Just hugging. I got up and went to the restroom, I changed into different clothes. Mike knocked. I still had to put my shirt on, I wasn't about to open the door. Mike turned the nob and handed me his sweatshirt. I smiled and took it from his hands.

"Don't worry! I'm not looking, I promise. I didn't see anything!" He said nervous.

"Mike, Don't worry! I'm covered. I just need to put my shirt on, Thanks for your sweatshirt though." I giggled.

"Of course" I could hear in his voice he had a smile plastered on his face.

I put his sweatshirt on and came out of the bathroom. I jumped into his arms immediately.

"Hellooo!" I said extending my o.

"Heyy" Mike responded extending his y.

He kissed my nose, I smiled.

I fell asleep in his arms. My mom would be back soon, I wish this never ended. He felt like, Home.

Sad to see it end? Fear not! I'll have another one made soon, I'm liking this story so far. I hope you are too, it gets more interesting! I hope you enjoyed and once again have a good day/night! Byeeee

Word count: 1,252