six

HALLOWEEN DAY

The party was walking around the neighborhood collecting candy. We walked up to a house and rang the bell.

"Trick or treat!" We all say in unison.

"Awww, Aren't you cute. Little exterminators and (your choice)!" The lady gushed over us, She held out a bowl. We grabbed some and walked off.

"If I get another 3 musketeers, I'm going to kill myself!" Lucas complains.

"What's wrong with 3 musketeers?" Dustin asks.

"What's wrong with 3 musketeers?" Lucas says sounding like he could say a lot of reasons of what's wrong.

"No one likes 3 musketeers" I say.

"Yeah, It's just nougat." Will agrees.

"Woah, Just nougat? It is top three for me." Dustin says offended.

"Top three?" Lucas asks.

"Top three." Dustin replies.

"Oh god, give me a break." Mike says.

"Seriously, I can just eat a whole bowl of nougat. Straight up." Dustin adds. Someone jumps out of the bushes, We all screamed in terror. They take off their mask to reveal its max.

"Holy shit! You should have seen the look on your faces." She says.

"Oh god.." I say under my breath, Holding my chest.

"And you? Who screams like that? You sound like a little girl." She refers to Lucas. She turns around and starts to walk away. But she turns back to face us.

"Hey, You guys coming or not? Oh, I hear we should hit up Loch Nora. That's where the rich people live, right?" She laughs.

"Yeah!" Lucas and Dustin yell, running to catch up with her. Mike looks at me, sighs then walks to catch up with them. Will was Infront of us, right behind Dustin and Lucas. We went to houses in Loch Nora and continued trick or treating.

"Another full size. Like, seriously, rich people are such suckers." Dustin says, but pauses.

"Wait. You're not rich, right?" He asks max.

"No, I live up Old Cherry Road." Max replies.

"Oh." Dustin sighs a bit.

"No, it's fine. I mean, the streets good for skating." She smiles.

"Yeah, totally tubular." Dustin adds. Eating a chocolate bar.

"What? Did I say that right? Or is it, like, tubularrr." Dustin asked.

"It's, like, totally tubularr!" Lucas said, sounding like a surfer dude.

"Totally tubularr!" Dustin copied Lucas.

"What a gnarly wave dudeee!" Lucas laughed.

"Stop. My ears are hurting!" Max said laughing with them. They continued and Mike turns to will, I just don't interfere he looked pissed.

"Did you agree to this?" He asked annoyed.

"What?" Will asked.

"To her. Joining our party.." Mike trailed on.

"It's just for Halloween." Will said calmly.

"You should have checked with me." Mike argues.

"Well, they were excited. I guess I thought you'd be okay with it." Will replies.

"She's ruining the best night of the year." He said sternly, walking away.

"Will, it's alright." I said reassuringly. I started to follow after Mike.