three.

YOUR POV

I wake up in Mikes arms, I got startled because I heard Karen yelling my name. I went upstairs to see what the matter was. I saw my mom speaking to her. I yawned.

"Hi mom" I spoke up, rubbing my eyes.

"Hey sweetie, Go get ready to leave. We have breakfast with your aunt soon" My mom smiled.

I just nodded in response. I Grabbed my clothes I wore over 2 days ago and changed into them. I kept Mike's sweatshirt on though. Before I was about to leave I took it off and wrapped it around my waist. I smiled to myself as I was about to start walking up the stairs I turned around. I didn't want to wake Mike, But I also didn't want to leave without saying bye. I gently shook him awake and told him I was leaving. He nodded his head as an okay while stretching. I was about to leave when he pulled me back and gave me a hug. I immediately hugged back, I kiss him on the cheek and ran upstairs to find my mom and Karen saying bye.

MIKE POV

Y/N kissed me on the cheek before leaving, I smiled but I don't think she saw. When she left I went up to my room and took a shower. Once I got dress, I brushed my hair to look decent and not messy, Then I went downstairs. My mom had made breakfast, I ate quickly and ran to the basement and went to see if El was still out there somewhere. Oh god, I can't like Y/N and El. This is a disaster I'm gonna need to pick one. I just hope my choice will be right when it comes.

Y/N POV

We left and went to meet up with my aunt, It was pretty boring the entire time. I'd say anything would be better than that breakfast. I did enjoy the food though. When we got home I told my mom I was going to go either to Mike's or just take a nice bike around. She told me to be safe, With that I left. I radio Mike.

"Mike, do you copy?" I ask into the supercom.

"Yeah, Everything okay?" He asks.

"Just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out, Also why are you on this channel?" I ask because it was a bit weird.

"Uh- Nothing, no reason! And sure, I'd love to hang out." He said.

Yeah something's up. I thought.

"Oh.. okay." I say sounding upset, but confused.

Damnit y/n. You have to make it obvious? I flicked myself in the forehead. I gave Mike the address to meet me at, Its been my hangout place since I found it. I saw him arrive.

"Hi Mike!" I yell waving to him excited.

"Hey.. Y/N..?" He looks around in awe.

"Pretty nice, right?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"More than pretty nice!" He replies, His eyes had sparkle in them. He looks even more adorable than usual. I snap out of my thoughts and walk over to him, Engulfing him in a hug.

"Thanks..?" He hugged back patting my back. Okay, what the hell is going on. I pulled away and walked away seeing what he would do. Maybe he was in a mood or something?

"Y/N! Wait up, please!" He pleaded.

"I'm right here, Just keep up." I say in an annoyed tone.

"What's wrong N/N?" He asked genuinely concerned.

"Oh, nothing." I lied.

"Somethings wrong, Stop lying." He said sternly.

"Fine, you're being a dick! We kissed, And now you act like a hug is weird from me?" I screamed. Tears threatening to come out of my eyes.

"Y/N.. I-I'm sorry!" He looked so hurt.

"Its Fine, I'll get over it. I'm sure it'll be just like El." I said. I covered my mouth shocked at what I said.

"I-I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to say that. It just came out, I'm sorry Mike." I just let the tears pour out at this point. I fell on the ground and I heard mike walking. I couldn't tell where.

"Y/N. Even though that was wrong, I'm in the wrong too." He held out his hand with a smile. I shook it and he helped me up. I returned his smile. I hugged him and he hugged back.

"I'm sorry I've been a total asshole to you. I regret e-everything." His voice cracked, He had tears flowing from his eyes. I hugged him tighter as I felt the shoulder of my shirt get wet. I just ignored it and continued to comfort him.

"I never meant to confuse you or hurt you if I did." He sobbed.

"Its okay, its okay." I reassure him. I pull away from the hug and look at his puffy red eyes. I wipe his tears and smile. He smiled back, We giggle for a moment then go back for another hug. It just felt comforting. It was getting dark soon.

MIKE POV

"Y/N, We should go home." I was reminded by the lighting going down in the forest area we were in. We walked back to our bikes. She was getting tired, I could tell. Even though I still want to find El out there somewhere. I didn't like her anymore. I knew who I picked. Y/N, She's just so perfect for me. I feel like we're meant for each other, That sounds super cheesy but that's just how I feel. I admire her features. She's adorable. I got so caught up in admiring her, I didn't realize we were at her house. Until I snapped out of it. She waved her hand Infront of my face to get my attention, it worked.

"Helloooo? Earth to Mike!" She snapped and waved.

"Oh! Yeah, Sorry.. I got d-distracted." I stuttered. Damn it sounded like I was nervous. I mean I was but I didn't want her to know that really. I got off my bike, Hugged her and went to walk away after saying bye.

"Wait, Mike!" She grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

"Yea-" I was pulled into a kiss. I quickly melted into it. She pulled away, Smiling. I gave a warm smile back.

"Be safe mike, its almost dark!" She scolded.

"Alright, 'mom'" I giggled saying.

"Don't think you wanna say that after kissing me!" She yelled laughing.

"Yeah, yeah!" I laughed aswell. She makes me feel someway I can't even explain. I just hope she feels the same way.

hellooo! its me sacrifice, i hope your doing well. have a good day/night, sorry for the shorter a/n i just don't know what to put! anyways, byeeee! :)

Word count: 1,169