Chapter 26: So fucking hot and beautiful

Content warning: Smut. If you don't want to read it, you can of course skip the part. You can start reading where I tell you to do so (in bold letters so you'll see it while skipping paragraphs).

We had an amazing evening together. Mikko spent most of the time sleeping whereas we adults sang together, played some games and simply celebrated. I couldn't deny that the nights with these guys were just great, I had so much fun and although we had barely spent time with each other, I felt as if I had been part of the group for a long time and as if I had found a wonderful group of friends that could soon become a family for me. Wasn't that everything I had wished for a while ago? I couldn't put into words how happy I was about the fact that I now had almost everything I had wished for.

It was already late at night when we all said goodbyes and went home. Only Niko and Sofia decided to stay at the studio because Mikko was sleeping and they didn't want to wake him up. "So... What will we do now? To be honest, I'm not tired yet", Joel asked after a while. "Maybe you show me that other, less cute side of yours?", I grinned at him and stopped walking to pull him close by the black hoodie he was wearing and connected our lips. "Shall I do that, huh?", Joel asked flirty and before I could answer, he carefully pushed me against the wall of the building next to us. He then placed his hands next to my head and pushed his body against mine. "Yes", I mumbled before he slightly tilted his head and pressed his lips against mine.

Joel was still pressing me against the cold wall and kissing me as suddenly I heard an unfamiliar voice. "Are you okay?" the man yelled and as I opened my eyes, I could see him taking fast steps towards us. Therefore, I assumed he was talking to me. Joel seemed to think the same because he took a step back but also carefully grabbed one of my hands. "Oh, yes, I'm totally fine", I responded and smiled at him insecurely. "Oh... Well, then sorry for interrupting the two of you. I just wanted to make sure that you're-", the man obviously felt uncomfortable because he interrupted our make out session so I decided to finish his sentence and reassure him that everything was okay.

"You wanted to make sure that I'm doing this voluntarily and that I'm enjoying this, I know. Don't feel bad for interrupting us; I appreciate that you cared and wanted to make sure everything is fine. In such a situation, it's better to interrupt people who both wanted something than to not ask if everything's okay when actually, it's not. If you're in such a situation again in which you're not sure if both are fine with what's happening, please don't hesitate to ask the potential victim just because this time, everything was okay."

"Okay, then... Have fun tonight, bye", the man shyly said before he quickly left. "Oops", Joel said and quietly chuckled. "Maybe we should go home now instead of making out here on the streets. I don't want another person to think that I'm not fully enjoying what you're doing", I suggested. Joel immediately agreed, intertwined our fingers and like that, we headed towards Joel's.

As soon as we had closed the apartment door, Joel helped me out of my jacket and got rid of his own one by throwing them into the wardrobe. Against my expectations, he then didn't start to undress me further or push me against the wall. Instead, he pulled me close, wrapped his arms around me and placed a kiss on my head. "Lene...", he then quietly whispered. "Hm?", I answered and lifted my head to look at him confusedly. "You know that I like to be a bit more rough during sex... I also like to be a bit more dominant." Almost carefully, Joel looked at me.

"I'm telling you about that because right now, I am so in the mood for that as you might have noticed on our way here before that guy interrupted us. But I have no idea whether you like that, too, or if it would make you feel totally uncomfortable. And I don't want to risk anything so I preferred to destroy the mood and ask you about it, first. Please be honest about it, I'm not mad or anything if that's not your cup of tea."