Twelve

" For Narnia and for Aslan! "

WHEN THE MINOTAUR GAVE THE SIGNAL, Jadis' troops didn't take a second to start advancing. As the troops started coming towards the Narnians, Peter still held his position and sword high. Edmund drew his sword, in a matter of a day, he had become a great swordsman. He became better than most of the crowd, he was a natural for swordsmanship, and it was a good thing Jadis didn't know of his improvement.

" Now! " - Said Olivia, and Peter moved his sword up and down. The gryphons understood the signal, and soon enough, the sky was filled with hundreds of the majestic flying creatures that advanced towards the opposing side. They were all holding heavy rocks, and they released as soon as they found themselves on top of the traitors team.

The archer line didn't take long to start as well, as the dwarfs started shooting arrows at the sky. Most of the minotaurs were dead in a matter of seconds, making Olivia internally cheer.

" Are you with me? " - Asked Peter to Oreius.

" To the death. " - He answered. Peter turned his head to Olivia, who said:

" Always. " - She answered, without needing Peter to ask any question whatsoever.

" For Narnia and for Aslan! " - He yelled, holding his sword high.

The three in the front line did not take long to advance, and were soon enough running towards the army in front of them.

From the top, Edmund had a clear view of Jadis' front line against the Aslan front line. Him and Mr Beaver sharing a look and smirking. The cheetah soon led the way, and Peter adjusted his helmet in order.

It was as bloody as one could imagine, with people killing each other, sticking their swords and arrows, slashing the legs and arms of the enemy, the growls and grunts of pain and despair.

Olivia clashed her spear against the swords and axes of others, as an advantage of the weapon was it strong and hard core. It was useful for many purposes, and she held onto it sometimes with both hands, sometimes with only one. She slashed it on the opposing army, killing Minotaurs, dwarfs, and even (with the help of two brave fauns) a giant. The girl was on an adrenaline high, and she wasn't stopping soon.

Suddenly, the sun seemed to start shining even more, the clouds getting out of the way of the glimmer.

" Fire! " - Said Edmund, when he noticed Jadis starting to advance. A phoenix came and set a fire in between the lines, making the crowd cheer and clap. Jadis cut the happiness short, as she used her wand to seize the fire.

" Fall back! Draw them to the rocks! " - Yelled Peter, making the horn go off again, but this time, it wasn't Olivia. All of the troops did as commanded, ready to go along with the plan.

When the last Narnian soldier came, followed by the witch's army, the archers and Edmund were ready to greet them by the rocks. Edmund lowered his sword, and hundreds of arrows were in the sky. Peter got thrown off his unicorn, when a dwarf from the witch's army shot the white single-horned horse in the leg. The boy grunted, and Olivia and Oreius saw the scene with their eyes wide.

The witch was getting nearer, and Oreius together with a Rhino charged towards the witch's army straight forward, while Olivia got off her horse and told Horacia to go somewhere safe. She ran to Peter's side as he yelled " Stop! " and grabbed his shoulder. The two of them saw as Oreius got turned to stone by the white witch, and gathered on the witch's castle as another one of her trophies.

" No! " - Cried out Olivia in despair. She started sobbing without control, and this time, Peter was the one holding her shoulder, holding her so she wouldn't run and try to kill the witch on impulse.

" Let me go! " - She cried, with no avail to Peter's grasp. She tried to run, and the witch only smirked at her desperation.

After kicking Peter on the knee, Olivia got out of his grasp and grabbed her spear from the floor, running towards Jadis without thinking straight.

" You really wanna do this, your highness? " - Jadis mocked a bow, and it made Olivia's blood boil even more. She looked at Aslan's fur wrapped around her neck, like a trophy she had won.

Olivia yelled and clasped her spear with the witch's wand. Edmund gasped, watching the scene develop right by his eye. Olivia was merciless, she cried and yelled at the same time, letting all of her anger flow.

" You took everything from me. " - Olivia said, once her and Jadis' face were close enough for her to hear. - " And now, I'm going to take everything from you. " 

" Oh, I'm so scared. " - Taunted the witch with a smirk. Olivia did a quick movement and spined out of the witch's grasp, she slashed her right side, making her groan in pain. Olivia smirked at the sight of the blood falling from her ribcage.

Back at where he was, Peter celebrated seeing the blood fall from the witch's body. But his face fell in a matter of seconds, when the witch was quick and turned Olivia into stone.

The girl could feel her breath running out, and she smiled, thankful for being brave enough and for what she had accomplished, before fully turning into stone and appearing at the witch's castle.

" Olivia! "