New Girl Ch11

Chapter eleven

The light pitter-patter of the rain outside gently woke me up like a soft song from Mother Nature. I turned my head to peer outside only to see all the windows were completely fogged up making sure I couldn’t see outside yet probably hinting the outside world what happened in this room. A chocolate coloured arm was draped over my waist showing the contrast between our skin and the light hot breath fanned the back of my neck.

I muffled a yawn and winced when I felt the familiar and delicious aches that came with a night of raunchy s3x. I’d have thought my body would be as limber as a noodle from all the s3x I’d been having over the past week and that was when the thought hit me.

It had been a week.

I’d stayed in this now somewhat familiar city for a week and fulfilled my naughty fantasy with the help of four amazing men and now... now I had to leave. Now I had to pack my belongings again and return to reality.

Reality didn’t consist of ‘no work and all play’. No matter how much I wished it!

I sighed and snuggled a little deeper in Taylor’s embrace. I wondered if the guys would like to head out for a drink or dinner, on me of course, before I left? Kind of like a goodbye get together before I had to see their handsome faces for the last time.

I thought of the relationship I’d connected with the most during this past week and suppressed a sigh. I could live that life style... but I shook my head and told myself that this was just fun between friends. No strings attached fun.

Logan and Lucas burst into the room carrying Starbucks coffees. “Good morning s3xy” Logan winked as he eyed my naked body.

Taylor groaned and buried his head in my shoulder before throwing a pillow at the twins. “Dude! I’m exhausted! Why are you two up so early!”

Lucas chuckled and set the coffees on a table. “We didn’t have a choice man”

“What do you mean ‘didn’t have a choice?’” I asked confused.

“I may have come by early and told them to help get us all breakfast” came Rorke’s voice from the doorway. “Smells like s3x in here. Too bad I missed the party!”

Everyone burst out laughing and Rorke walked into the room carrying a paper bag. He sat on the bed, followed by the twins, and he opened the bag before starting to pull out ham and cheese croissants, sandwiches and muffins. “They didn’t really have much selection...” he explained when Taylor shot him a dry look at the light food.

“Well actually, speaking of food, I was wondering if you’re all free tonight?” I asked all four of them as I sat up and pulled the blanket to cover my chest while accepting the croissant Rorke handed me.

They all agreed. “Why? Was there something in mind you mind?” Lucas winked with a sly smirk on his lips. I giggled and winked right back at him.

“Well, actually yes I did” My playful smirk dropped from my lips as I continued, “Tonight will be my last night here before I head off to my friends place on the other side of the country”

All four of their heads snapped over to eye me with surprise and confusion. “What! Already?” Taylor asked moving his sandwich away from his mouth.

“Yeah... I’ve been here a week already and I need to get back to reality. It’s hard to imagine I only divorced my bastard of an ex-husband a little over a week ago... besides this amazing arrangement we’ve been having, I’ve yet to discover what it’s like to be by myself and not live under the thumb of a crazy, obsessive and abusive husband”