New Girl Ch6

Chapter six:

Tingles warmed their way all over my body. They circled around my thigh and snaked their way up my spine. I shut my eyes tighter wanting to keep the tingles from my dream going and snuggled deeper in my warm pillow. The tingles seemed to burst and spread outwards like tiny fireworks were set off all over my skin and I felt my lips curve into a smile at the feel of them.

I felt amazing.

“Wakey, wakey s3xy” I heard a deep voice huskily call out to me.

I grumbled and hid my face into my pillow and concentrated harder on my dream, trying to pretend to myself that I was still sleeping. However, the harder I tried to pretend I was asleep, the further my dream slid away and reality set in.

Damn.

“Come on beautiful, time to wake up”

I grumbled louder this time and flung my hands arms trying to smack the hands that were nudging me awake. I was angry at whoever this person was, this person made my dream tingles go away!

“Okay gorgeous... I guess I’ll just have to give you an incentive to come out of bed” the voice I recognised as Taylor’s voice whisper.

“Huh?” I mumbled.

I was flat on my stomach with my face firmly tucked into my pillow with both my arms shoved underneath. My hair was a complete mess as it laid pretty much everywhere. I didn’t feel any discomfort around these four men over the last... was it only two days ago?

Wow, it actually stunned me at how quickly I felt completely myself among these men that I met in a bar. I’d spent almost every single waking, and sleeping, moment with at least one of them and I felt I could just be myself. I didn’t worry if they saw me with messy tangled up hair, or a completely bare face with absolutely zero make up. I didn’t even feel self conscious around them.

I felt the warm sheet that covered my naked body slowly slide down to my hips and I smiled when I felt Taylor’s weight sink into the bed. His hands dipped on either side of my shoulders and still I stayed where I was, not moving, but anticipating his next move.

I could feel his hot breath fan across the back of my neck and goosebumps spread all the way across my skin. “I wonder how far those goosebumps go?” he murmured into my ear before nibbling on my earlobe. I smiled but tried to stay silent as he slowly tortured me with pleasure.

He began kissing his way to the back of my neck and ran his teeth just below. He peppered kissing and lightly nibbled very, very slowly down my spine and as he got reached between my shoulder blades I could feel his hands slide to caress the sides of my brea$ts.

“Mmm” an automatic moan escaped my lips.

His hot fingers trailed along my side while he continued to tease me with his lips and teeth. He l!cked the base of my spine then his hands curved under my hips to grip them tightly. Oh my gawd! He was so close! So close to where I desperately needed him! I tried staying silent this whole time but he was making it so very difficult!

“Damn, you have such a fine a$s, Bella!” Taylor’s husky voice growled. I felt his hands remove themselves from my hips and squeezed my a$s while he proceeded to give me a tingling love bite!

Taylor grabbed a pillow from beside him and lifted my hips up to shive the pillow under my hips. My a4s was lifted into the air and I could feel him pry my legs apart. Yes please! I was completely wet from his foreplay and was getting anxious at having him take his time!

His breath heated the wetness between my thighs and the tip of his tongue circled around my cl!t. I moaned loudly and bucked my hips at just the simple touch and begged, literally begged, for more. Taylor’s name repeated itself on my lips and I gripped the sheets under the pillow.