Enticing Him Ch11

Chapter eleven:

Jake’s head lowered to my neck and his tongue poked out to trace heated circles from my jaw down to my collarbone and I was close to melting into a puddle. Despite the coldness of the water and the heat from our latest escapade I found myself needing him again.

I couldn’t understand where all this hunger for his body came from. If I was like this with my previous partners then none of them would’ve cheated on me. I threaded my fingers through his raven hair and felt the thick strands tickle the side of each finger.

I bent my fingers and caught his thick hair pulling his head back so I could look into his deep chocolate eyes. They were darkened with lust and I just couldn’t help myself. I smashed our lips together and bit his bottom lip as his hot tongue fought with mine.

I couldn’t breathe!

I opened my eyes and saw that we slipped underwater in our haze of lust and I pulled back quickly kicking myself up to breathe fresh air. I saw his head break the surface of the water and watched as the drops of water rolled down the side of his face.

“Come on, let’s get out of here before we actually do get caught” I joked as I swam up the pool. The pool circled around the man-made island and Jake and I lazily swam around talking and joking. Being with him felt so easy. I didn’t have to over think my actions or find myself scrambling for something witty to say. I could just be me and he seemed to like it.

We were back to the main part of the pool and lazing about on the steps of the shallow pool. I sat on the steps leaning my elbows on the step behind me while his chin rested on my knees and the rest of his delicious body floated behind him.

A drop of water landed on my nose and I looked upwards to see the sky had grown to a dark grey and was spitting drops of rain.

“Scared of a little rain?” Jake teased.

“No, I actually really like rain. I always have since I was a little girl, it helped me sleep better” I replied truthfully. He smiled and kissed my knees.

I closed my eyes as I felt more and more cool rain drops fall and hit every part of my exposed skin. Soon thunder began to clap and lightening slashed through the sky as the wind picked up and howled around us.

“We should head back in Jake. I love the rain but I prefer it from somewhere warm and safe”

“Sure, let’s go” he stood and I was momentarily frozen at the sight of his powerful body standing in front of me with sheets of water sliding down it. Lucky water. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up before we both ran to the little tent that held dry towels.

As soon as we were wrapped up we darted for the hotel and up to our room leaving a trail of dripping water behind us. We reached our room and dashed inside. The hotel air-conditioning left goosebumps all over my body and I’d begun to shiver violently, maybe we shouldn’t have stayed out in the rain for so long.

“Sh!t you’re freezing Sasha!” Jake cried. He pulled me to the bed and wrapped me in the spare blankets rubbing my arms up and down to create friction.

“You stay here and I’ll run you a hot bath” he whispered to me before pecking my lips and walking to the bathroom. I heard the sound of rushing water and I smiled at how caring Jake seemed to be. None of my ex-boyfriends had taken so much care of me and it felt odd to be taken care of when I was usually the one doing the caring.

[Jake’s POV]

 I sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi watching the steaming hot water rise. I couldn’t get my mind off Sasha. She was so beyond what I originally thought her to be. She was so prim and proper in the office, so organised and professional that I never would have thought this fiery lust filled woman prowled underneath.