New Girl Ch4

Chapter four:

I always knew I had a large s3xual appetite but ever since meeting Rorke, Taylor, Logan and Lucas it seemed to have grown twice as big, or should I say four times as big. The twins and I had s3x on motorbikes, on the sofa, and even upstairs in their office. All thoughts of work had gone down the drain and after a few hours I began to feel guilty for making them fall behind on their work.

“It’s been heaven boys but I think I should let you two get back to work” I winked at the as I bent down to collect my bra from the floor.

“I suppose you’re right Bella. Will we get to see you again?” Lucas asked as he leaned back on the sofa oblivious to his nakedness. I tore my eyes away from his sweaty body and nodded.

“Definitely. Taylor said that his shift finished at four so maybe I’ll head over his way” I got the directions from Logan and kissed them both before deciding to walk the few blocks to the fire station. It was hot outside, the sun beat down against my bare shoulders and soon I realised I should’ve just taken a cab but it would be a waste to grab one now.

The fire station came into view and I eyed all the muscled men walking around in half their uniform. Deliciously buff men walked around in their work pants and boots with varying shirts and although they were delicious there was only one fireman who was on my mind right now.

“Hey beautiful, need some help?” I turned to see a beefy man with a crooked smile.

“Uh yes actually, I was looking for Taylor” Hopefully there was only one Taylor because I didn’t know any of the guys’ last names. I saw his shoulders slump and he gave a chuckle.

“All the pretty ones are taken. He’s upstairs in the kitchen area” He pointed upstairs. I smiled and nodded before making my way up the stair case. The fire station smelt of testosterone, oil and metal and I even saw the metal pole that they slide down from the second floor.

I turned into the kitchen to see Taylor sleeping on a beat up grey sofa that was wedged on the side of the little kitchen and dining area. Besides us, it was clear of people so with a smile I turned and locked the door. I silently dropped my purse onto the table and quickly disposed of my clothes. I was careful to avoid the sliding pole and the gaping hole so none of the men downstairs could see.

Taylor was in his work pants and boots but wore a white wife beater and his light snores made me grin. I stretched a hand and gently rubbed his cr0tch holding back my moan when his c0ck began to rise. Taylor groaned but stayed sleeping and I continued to rub him through his pants licking my lips as his er3ction became more and more prominent.

Taylor’s eyes snapped open and his pupils darkened as they took in my naked form. “Well, this is surely a dream I could get used to sweetheart” he said gruffly.

“Well, let’s make it a good dream fireman” I whispered back as I began to unbutton his pants and slide them down along with his boxers. His er3ction sprang up and I bit my bottom lip at the size of his throbbing c0ck. “Just like a chocolate lollipop, one of my favourites”

I bent my head and licked the slit of his c0ck tasting the moisture that pearled on top. He groaned quietly and tangled his fingers in my hair as I used the tip of my tongue to swirl patterns around the head of his d!ck. I shifted my head and began to lick across the sensitive ridge under the head and he tightened his grip in my hair at the sensations it must be sending through him.

“Mmm, you taste so good Taylor. I wonder if I can make you melt?” I said before I quickly swallowed his entire length, sucking hard while my hand massaged his sacs.

“Oh f*ck!” he cried trying to keep his voice down. I pumped my mouth up and down his huge length switching between my mouth and pumping with my hand. He used his other hand to grip my hair and began to f*ck my mouth thrusting his hips with a savage need. My eyes began to tear as his c0ck hit the back of my throat and just as I felt him begin to swell I took control back and sucked him hard while deep throating him. I felt him stiffen and used his fist to cover the cries of pleasure that escaped his mouth as he came.