New Girl - Ch 2

Chapter two:

“How about we leave this joint and go somewhere more comfortable?” Rorke whispered into my ear.

I was so far gone in bliss that deny them, as if I’d do something crazy like deny them anyway, and nodded. He offered his hand and I took hold of his roughened hand as he helped me up. I felt completely wanton as I felt the remnants of my cl!max between my legs and also the fact that I was wearing nothing underneath my short dress.

“Let’s go back to my hotel room” I said as we exited the booming night club and the ringing in my ears stopped. I saw all four of them smile and I shivered at the anticipation of feeling everything all over again.

We called a cab and I was squished between Logan and Lucas. These men were so huge and muscled that it wasn’t even fair! I could smell their cologne and it smelt so good I leaned closer to Logan to sniff it straight from my neck.

Lucas trailed a hand up my leg and soon it disappeared under my dress and he began rubbing my cl!t in small circular movements making me wet all over again. Logan grabbed my hair and pulled my head back to leisurely lick from the base of my throat up to my jaw and I saw his eyes darken with lust.

“I can’t wait to f*ck you Bella” he growled quietly. “Lucas and I are going to take you at the same time. We’ll stick our huge c0cks into your tight body and make you scream with pleasure while Rorke and Taylor l!ck your n!pples and f*ck your mouth”

Good God! Logan’s dirty talk was making me so horny I don’t know how I didn’t explode!

Lucas’ finger teasingly dipped into my core and he circled my juices to my a$s playing with the hole back there and I closed my eyes imagining him sticking his c0ck into my a$s and pumping into me like a man gone wild.

“God your a$s is tight Bella” Lucas groaned in my ear. “You’re going to feel so good”

I moaned and bit my bottom lip to stop the cab driver from hearing me, though I’m sure he could smell my ar0usal just like the other men in the cab.

When we FINALLY arrived at my hotel Taylor threw a handful of cash at the driver and I was all but pulled out of the car and dragged to the elevator. Once the door was closed I was pushed against the wall and Taylor’s hot mouth was nibbling on my ear.

“What floor beautiful?”

“Uh... ooh... number... ten” I finally groaned out.

The button was pushed and I was joined by the other men. Taylor kissed my mouth and pulled on my bottom lip with his teeth gently while Rorke was biting my neck and the twins had a n!pple each. The elevator dinged and I was rushed out.

“Room?” Rorke asked.

“Four” I gasped. I handed him my card and he swiped the locked shoving the door open and pulling me inside. The others followed and the door swung shut. It didn’t hit me that I was alone with four amazing s3xy men until I turned to see all four men hungrily eyeing my body.

“Do you trust us Bella?” Rorke asked quietly. “We won’t do anything you don’t want”

“I trust you all. I want this” I answered and he smiled a lazy smile before each of them slowly unbuttoned their shirts presenting me with a jaw dropping, mouth watering view of their sculpted bodies. “Damn... how are you all so perfect?!”

They chuckled and Taylor answered on behalf of them, “We work hard. I’m a fire fighter, Rorke’s a cowboy and Logan and Lucas own their own motorbike mechanic garage”

“Damn” I repeated myself.

“Come here” Lucas whispered as his eyes caught mine. I walked to him and he trailed his nose up my neck. “Strip for us Bella”