Enticing Him Ch7

Chapter seven

“Would you like a drink?” Jake called out to me from the kitchen.

“Sure” I called back.

“What would you like?” he asked me and I really didn’t care what drink I had.

“Surprise me” I yelled to him and settled back into the sofa of the cottage.

After our s3x marathon and naps on the beach we headed back to his cottage and I made dinner since it had already gotten dark and now I was relaxing on the sofa waiting for him to give me some company. It was only our first day here and I was getting a nice tan all over my body, no tan lines for me I chuckled to myself.

“What’s funny?” I hear Jake ask behind me. I shook my head and waved my hand to say ‘oh nothing’. He was carrying a martini glass with a lychee in a clear liquid and a beer bottle. “For you” he said offering me the martini glass.

“What is it?” I ask him sniffing the drink. It smelt delicious!

“It’s a lychee martini, I thought you might like it” he smiled. I returned his smile and took a sip of the drink and moaned. Oh my God it was so yummy and refreshing! I ended up pretty much sculling the rest of it.

“Whoa! Slow down there, beautiful” he cried laughing, “It might not taste like it, but that does have a fair bit of alcohol in it.”

I just giggled and tilted the glass letting the lychee slide into my mouth and chewed on the cold fruit. I snuggled against him and faced the TV, even though I wasn’t really watching it. It felt so right being here with Jake. It felt so effortless.

I found myself wishing that my future husband and I had the same kind of effortless relationship that Jake and I had with each other. I looked up him as he took another swig of his beer and watched his throat convulse as he swallowed. Somehow even that was sexy as hell!

I could feel myself heating up and I mentally shook myself. How the hell could he make me so horny without even trying! I might end up killing the guy from sexual exhaustion! I needed to get away from his intoxicating sexiness and stood up.

“I think I might turn in” I said. His face held a pleading expression that I didn’t understand so I offered him a smile and kissed his cheek before turning and nearly running to my room.

“Goodnight Sasha” I heard him call out huskily before I closed my door.

[Jake’s POV]

I didn’t know what it was about Sasha but there was something about her that made me stiff all the bloody time! I tried to concentrate on the TV while she cuddled into my arm. Was she meaning to press her brea$ts against me or not? Because either way it was driving my hormones crazy!

I took another drink of my beer trying to cover her invigorating scent with the stench of my beer.

“I think I might turn in” I hear her say. I turn to look at her and found myself getting lost in her eyes. She had beautiful eyes that I could just explore forever and never get bored. She smiled and placed a chaste kiss on my cheek before turning around towards the hallway.

Sh!t! Say something! Say SOMETHING! Open your mouth and try to at least cough out something out!

“Goodnight Sasha” I managed to choke out before hearing the door close.

Nice...

I sighed and drank the rest of my beer. Usually I find comfort being here all alone, but now it just seems plain lonely and way too quiet for my liking. It was almost as though having Sasha around brightened any room like the sun immerging from behind rain clouds.