Chapter Ten, Scream

Point of View - Elma Farfalla Bianchi

      Knock Knock, I hear my door being knocked on. "C-OME I-N!" I yell towards the door while being on the tilted patterned wood floor with my laptop and mouse.

      Closing my laptop not wanting him to find my work from my Mafia. "How is my Principessa, (Princess,) doing!" Damien delcard to me as he opened the door.

      I get up to walk into a hug with my crutches. "DAMIEN!" I scream at him with a giant grin on my face. Damien was wearing a suit... he must have just come back from work.

      He crouches down to my level to hug me back. "How have you been?" Damien rejoiced to see me in our hug. I don't act like a seventeen year old teenager when I am being my angel just because back then everyone around me was dying at the time. I had to grow up quickly like an adult but at the age of eleven. Right now I feel like I can have a second chance to be a kid at least half the time. With a family who don't know my true past and my devil.

      We both pulled out of the hug to answer, "Very good but lonely." I answered his question, not really being busy moving my headquarters to Italy is a big job. Every year or two we move the headquarters for security reasons. Every time we move people get used to the process we use to move around but those were not all of a sudden.

     He looks into my eyes. "Now I will have to talk to your brothers then." My eldest brother addressed me as we both giggled.

    Interrupting the giggling. "U-m, Damien" I nervously fiddle with my fingers.

     He comes back down to my level looking into my eyes. "Is something the matter?" My brother looked at me with a concerned face. Like something is terrible wrong right now.

     Pulling my gut together not like I actually need it. "Can I have your black card?" I mumbled to Damien's face and he went stunted like his whole body stiffened.

     He takes a moment with his stunted face. "How do you know I have a black card and why do you want it?" Damien confusedly asked while still being completely stiffened at the same time. I need to be careful when asking for money or they might think I am only here for money not knowing that I am one of the richest people out there. Thing is not every rich person wants glitz and glam. I prefer simple but also picky.

     "It's very obvious, the mansion, private jet... and so on." I explained mumbling, "and I have already made a shopping cart of stuff I want for my room. If you allow me?" I continued mumbling boldly to my eldest brother as I kept my head high with my puppy face.

     He gets up and is worried he will say no but that's a slim chance. Since I know they want to spoil me for the year I have been gone. "Ok, Elma but I want to see the shopping cart first." Damien stated to me. Boo he called me by my name.

     "It's just on my laptop!" I agreed in a bouncy mood. Making sure to log out of my work profile with him not seeing the screen. My current mafia project is making an agreement with the Italian Mafia aka 'my family' without them knowing. I want to make a relationship with the Italian mafia so if something happens to me or they find out my identity. Being not friends with the Italian mafia with me under their roof will be a disaster worse than a hornets nest.

     "Here!" Passing my laptop to Damien's lap. While he is doing that I am on my phone trying to find the latest trends on Instagram. Man this why I don't like social media, it's ridiculous. What's the point of social media? Rolling my eyes while looking at my phone I can't stand it anymore. Is there something else I can do other than being on my phone?

     Noticing that Damien had a confused look on his face. He just might have hit the dog stuff. I never asked about having Mila stay here. "Why is there dog stuff?" He commented smiling while tilting his head to me. "Your dog can stay here if you want?" I nodded back to him. "What breed?" He might think I have one of those dogs that go in a purse. No way! What they don't know is that Mila is a trained Mafia dog. She has curtain commands I only use in the mafia but also a vest to signal her in a work mode and not in play or relax.